"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we created one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
in our headquarters in Zuchwil we are looking for a:
Teamleader Master Data Management (M/W)
Fixed - Term contract for 2 years
The Team lead is a function of the Supply Chain Data Management Team (SCDM) supporting the DePuy Synthes companies. Our team supports the supply chain by ensuring the correct processes and tools are in place allowing the creation and maintenance of reliable data. Our team also engages with cross-functional teams to promote accurate business integration.
Team Lead is responsible for directly supervising the activities of the Master Data Management (MDM) Basic Data (Base Business Support) and Text Team, who are responsible for creation and management of Material Master Data and Text translations for Sales and Label Texts in ERP and PLM system.
- Lead & Manage Master data team including Basic Data & Text team.
- Manage, motivate and develop employees & Contractors in the team.
- Ability to work as Stream lead in projects/Initiatives as requested by Management.
- Ensures the highest accuracy and consistency of SAP material master data - product master data
- Ensures external feeds are processed effectively and that all queries and alerts are dispositioned appropriately and in a timely manner
- Ensures staff is adequately trained and develops the necessary skill sets to manage the MDM MDS system and is exercising Data Quality controls on a regular basis.
- Troubleshoot customer request issues and conduct root cause analysis with Process Team
- Monitor adjust business processes as needed to implement process efficiencies and correct process gaps / failures.
- Complete and approve SOX testing as scheduled; prepare, analyse, trend and explain metrics according to schedule
- Act within Synthes as interface between Product Development, Quality, Labelling, Sales and Operations
- Organize User trainings on processes and systems
- Support Management with development of operational systems applications, reports and data analysis
- Help in Organisation Framework implementation like SCDM (Supply Chain Data Maintenance) Framework, which includes the Department Data Lead networks within our business.
- Challenge the status quo, encourage improvements in how we manage our data. People, tools and processes.
- University/Bachelors level education, ideally in Supply Chain or Business Systems
- 6 – 10 years of relevant experience within master data or similar supply chain area
- Interpersonal skill including Organizational talent, strong and mature leader, reliability, dependability, personal initiative, good communication skills, customer / service orientation
- Good understanding of ERP and PLM systems. Experience with SAP systems is desirable
- Key User experience or project roll out experience involving EPR/PLM project implementation
- Good understanding of how the Supply Chain works end to end
- Data Analytics involving Quality systems experience is a plus
- Collaborative, strong team player with developed networking skills
- Good communicator with ability to train others and develop processes
- Experience in regulated business environments a plus
- Knowledge of Lean/Continuous improvement practices a plus
- Business fluency in English & German is required; knowledge of other languages is beneficial.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Please click on DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Synthes GmbH (7111)