Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905742890W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
To organize the agenda of our administrational tasks for our Distribution Center at Schwechat (further DC) we are looking for an Administration Lead.
• Being the contact person for landlord and FM company.
• Acquire office material, working material for the warehouse
• Supervise and monitor the operational sequences of all FM activities such as special planning as well as organization and maintenance of all equipment related to the DC business operations
• Cooperate with our Quality Organization in order to adopt and implement solutions which are compliant with Johnson & Johnson standards
• Organize and coordinate in case of malfunctions
• Maintain all business-critical equipment that does not fall under FM.
• Support the FM Supervisor which are FM related
• Collaborate with IT, Finance, EHS etc. to ensure smooth DC operations in projects and topics related to administration
• Assist the DC Manager and DC Team Leads in daily operations
• Excellent knowledge of all the responsibilities of administrational tasks related to the administrational management of a Distribution Center
• Knowledge of necessary office machines and maintenance requirements required for smooth operations of a Distribution Center, incl. knowledge about all machines and devices in a warehouse and maintenance requirements- air-condition, washing machines, water treatment station, shrink wrap machine, etc.
• Good language skills in German and English
• Good knowledge of ARIBA as well as eMARKETPLACE applications desirable
• Structured and well organized
• Excellent communication skills
This position is allocated to a min. yearly salary of 34.400 Euro. The final salary will be subject to qualification and experience of the chosen candidate.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Products GmbH (7519)