Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Clinical Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1905742867W
In 2016 Johnson and Johnson acquired NeuWave Medical, a company offering minimally invasive, microwave ablation systems for intervention options for patients with soft tissue lesions. This acquisition is consistent with the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices’ strategy of advancing innovation and investing in areas of unmet medical needs such as surgical oncology. NeuWave products are currently used by physicians in over half of the top cancer centers in the United States. In EMEA we successfully completed the functional integration, allowing us to now solely focus on business growth, driven by securing market access, shaping reimbursement landscape with clinical and economic data, evidence deployment and execution of marketing strategies.
As we continue to expand our business we are looking for an enthusiastic sales person with a can-do attitude who is up for an exciting and rewarding opportunity. We are a team of energetic and self starter individuals, and look forward to welcoming a new member so that together we can maximise the growth of our innovation.
This position is based in Germany, or in Belgium or NL if the candidate is willing to travel to Germany for most of the week.
- The Customer Development Manager (CDM) will be responsible for implementing specific customer development plans by providing full clinical and commercial support
- CDM will also work closely with the NW EMEA Commercial Manager to implement the EMEA strategy in his territory, increasing NWM’s adoption in selected KOLs
- The key objective of this role will be to deliver the sales target within the identified geographic area, meeting all strategic and business objectives, delivering product and customer training plan and providing the highest level of clinical and customer support
- The CDM will also have a direct report, a Clinical Specialist. The CDM will coach and develop the CS to ensure they are 100% effective
Responsibilities of the role:
- Meet and exceed sales targets for their geographic area, maximizing sales’ and profit’s potential
- Provide Clinical Support for new customers learning curve and for increasing the product adoption
- Deliver customer training plan and effectively transfer knowledge to empower customers to use NWM system effectively and independently
- Comply with mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programs to maintain and develop knowledge required to fulfil job role effectively
- Collaborate with the NW EMEA Commercial & Marketing Managers, CDM colleagues and cross functional team, in order to develop innovative Professional Educations activities to Establish NW as Golden Standard
- Execute on key marketing strategies to include the successful roll out of new products
- Maintain and develop firm business relationships with KOLs and other strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders
- Develop in depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels- both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, in order to develop tailored solutions which maximize sales and sales potential for NWM
- Identify industry trends and relevant competitive information, implement and maintain a deep knowledge of competitor's products and strategies in the local market
- Adopt Credo based principles in all interactions with internal and external customers
- University/ Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of medical device sales experience, capital equipment management preferred
- Proven track record of strong sales results
- Fluent in English. Fluent in German is preferred, or willingness to become fluent in short period of time (German lessons may be offered if needed)
- Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Full & clean driving license
- Experience in the Ablation industry is preferred
Mandatory requirements and experience:
- Must be willing and able to travel more than 60% of the time, depending on geography
- Strategic and big picture approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- Capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the EP lab setting.
- Must be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives
- Must be highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed in a demanding role
- A team player and independent thinker
- Ability to positively influence thinking, behavior and gain commitment
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)