Johnson & Johnson Careers
[IT]PRODUCT ENGAGEMENT LEAD, IT MANAGER
Requisition ID: 1905742812W
Provide an overview of the job by summarizing in one or two sentences, the main purposes of this job and what it contributes to the overall business of the organization.
· Strategic Portfolio Management: participates in business planning, business opportunity identification, and consults with BTL and business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology in Japan
· Supports the Japan Digital and e-Commerce Teams to successfully implement the Japan Digital & e-Commerce Strategy and roadmap in partnership with Global and Regional TBE and Digital Channels PLO teams
· Leverages shared Global IT Digital Platform and Integrated Digital Execution in Japan for scale and consistency to drive the successful execution of the Digital & e-Commerce e.g. Canvas, Digital Shelf 2.0, CRM, Digital Analytics
· Evaluates and provides Japan technical requirements to the design of Global IT digital platform
· IT Risk Assurance: Ensures that the site IT solutions landscape complies with Worldwide Compliance, Local regulatory and Information Security standards.
Principal Responsibilities (Maximum of 8 bullet points)
Listing of the job’s major responsibilities preferably in order of importance. Statements should identify the most predominant and significant duties and convey a measure of frequency and occurrence.
· Digital Product Engagement Lead / Business IT Interface
o Presents IT in the Japan’s marketing & e-commerce leadership team and participates actively in key management of business strategy, business planning and operations meetings for new demands and capability needs.
o Provides overall coordination of the digital & e-commerce strategy delivery with the relevant partners in business and IT. Plans, analyzes, recommends and obtains approvals for capabilities or solutions appropriate for the demands.
o Deliver maximized coordination in planned project delivery and post-implementation activities for solution rollout in site.
o Captures business demands and externally initiated initiatives into a global portfolio. Provides regular portfolio updates to management. Collaborates with management on the prioritization of initiatives.
o Serve as brands’ technology consultants to drive maximum value from their investments
o Conduit for Japan brand requirements to shape the technical product
o Expertise and hands-on technical knowledge of shared Global/Regional Digital platform and capabilities
o Promote and champion the development of strong partnering with the IT Shared Services organization supporting the systems and solutions required to meet the business objectives
· Business requirements analysis
o Develops acceptance criteria
o Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
· Ensure Operational Excellence in the areas of budget mgmt and project execution
· Own relationships with Japan’s brand/franchise/agency, including bidirectional feedback, education and information sharing. Capture up to date and relevant market and technology trends, consumer insights, internal and external case studies to share and educate Japan business and global/regional IT Digital Channels teams.
· Ensure Compliance and Security is considered and emphasized in all IT plans and actionsPromote IT as an enabler of growth and complexity reduction
I KEY RESULT AREAS
List down company measures that the position will be responsible for delivering. These are normally expressed as “measure of succss” or “KPI” (Key Performance Indicator).
· Japan Business-IT Strategic Partnership & Alignment
· Japan’s Digital Portfolio health and Value realization
· Leveraging on Global/Regional IT Digital Platform and Solutions
· Excellence in Digital Execution and Delivery
Stakehoder/Interfacess - list internal stakeholders and key interfaces with other teams (bueiness partners and One/IT
· Consumer Japan’s Marketing, TBX & e-Commerce Leadership teams
· Consumer Japan’s JJT BTL and team
· Regional Consumer JJT DCC PL team
· Regional Consumer TBX
This section pertains to minimum education, experience, and other special skills and knowledge required by the job to effectively perform the assigned responsibilities. (Bullet points)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Technology certification preferred
· At least 5 years formulating and implementing Digital & e-Commerce Strategy for a major company (FMCG company preferred) or Digital Agency/e-Commerce provider. Expertise includes digital media planning, SEM, Social media and mobile marketing, e-Commerce
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in managing online retailing / home shopping / e-Commerce projects
· Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Multi-National Company
Knowledge & Skills:
· Overall understanding of key business and system processes
· Domain expertise in digital execution, Drupal, Web/HTML, CMS, Mobile, Responsive, CRM, Product Catalog, Digital Asset management, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
· Familiar with Japan market analytics, Digital, e-Commerce and CRM.
· Strong knowledge in mobile and social technology
· Strong communication and listening skills with excellent command of English
· Strong project management and experience in working with Global and regional teams
· Stakeholder Management
· Leadership skills
· Communication, Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with business partners
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)
Business Relationship Management