Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Development Executive
Requisition ID: 1905742808W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract: Full time, permanent
Responsible for the development and implementation of the commercial strategy for J&J Vision Surgical in the Czech Republic.
(Over) achieve market share targets and other KPIs as defined for the Czech Republic by focusing on the execution of the key strategies, marketing tactics and opportunity management.
Ability to embrace, represent and promote J&J’s Mission and Culture within and outside the organization.
Perform all activities according to J&J’s Credo. Display personal and professional ethics.
- Leading and controlling the distributor ensuring the business partner is fully compliant and fulfilling the desired criteria in terms of credibility and market reputation while also being capable of meeting the assigned sales objectives.
- Analyzing the market to identify the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Suggesting his/her supervisor and Senior Management specific sales strategies and initiatives for the Czech Republic, especially targeting profitable market segments.
- Maintaining an awareness of external factors (including competitors, cataract and refractive developments, government business initiatives, current and proposed legislation in relation to commercial activities) which impact the business. Communicating such information and any subsequent changes to his direct supervisor, to other function involved and to Senior Management.
- Working closely with his/her supervisor and business analyst in the preparation the budgets and forecasts.
- Operating as link between the market (business partner and customers) and J&J Vision Surgical management – relaying feedback related to products, market trends and activity of the competition.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with KOLs and representing the company externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimize all business development opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
CRUCIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or healthcare related subject.
- Commercial experience in surgical ophthalmology
- Proven and advanced career track record in Sales function dealing with different customer segments, direct involvement in deal modeling and negotiations
- Ideally good understanding of reimbursement challenges/opportunities in Health Care Industry and experience in external stakeholders’ relation / management
- Czech (native) and excellent in English language
- Commercial oriented personality with a strong strategic spin and ability for structural and analytical thinking
- Comprehensive business acumen and ability to gain interest at high level customer profiles (CEO, CFO, KOL, governmental stakeholders)
- Broad intellectual curiosity and general interest who displays continuous learning ambition and ability
- Good personal/professional balance and discipline
- Healthy competitive attitude and desire to win
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills (team player)
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)