Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director - Business Technology Leader - Medical Devices
Requisition ID: 1905742806W
ROLE: Business Technology Leader – Medical Devices India – Associate Director
- Business requirements management & development
– Utilize effective business relationship techniques to translate what business drivers are and through Product Lines define solutions that meet/exceed these requirements.
– Document confirmed business processes to serve as reference for business processes and procedures
– Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
– Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Business IT interface
– Is able to work with the various commercial business partners to apply the baseline framework and context diagram to ensure all potential internal and external stakeholders are fully identified.
– Assist in identifying business partners for user acceptance testing and may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied
– Writes, manages, and clarifies story points and may develop use cases for complex requirements
- Business Process Improvement
– Leverage CPI output for process challenges
− Outline future state process maps in coordination with Product Lines− Identify metrics, build & track dashboards to measure process improvement
Experience and Technical Knowledge
- Embedded knowledge of Business Technology Leadership, including business partnering and business processes
- 10-15+ years’ experience in IT.
- Current knowledge of industry and business process trends and ability to apply knowledge to existing business processes. Basic knowledge of enterprise architecture and Development methodologies.
- Broad understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing systems.
- Expansive knowledge of IT functions and services in an SDLC/Agile framework.
Working Relationships (Key Internal & External Stakeholders)
- Product line owners
- Application developers
- Scrum master/project manager
- Solutions Architects
- Business Partners and Cluster BAs
- Business defined Product Owner
- All commercial partners as engaged through SOW’s for reporting needs and requirements.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)