Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR SERVICES ANALYST
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905742755W
“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Endo Surgery (Planta Independencia), a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit
Searching the best talent for: HR Services Analyst
· The Human Resource Services Analyst position is responsible for performing human resource administrative work and providing analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision, and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
· Collects and analyzes data.
· Support training programs.
· Conducts studies, performs research and prepares reports.
· Administrate purchase orders.
· Support meetings logistics.
· Ensures compliance with rules and regulations.
· Assists with payroll administration.
· Manages special projects.
· Trains employees on various topics.
· Legal topics.
· Support and administrate HRIS and employee tickets.
· Coordinate with Global and/or Retained Recruiting to cover Company/Unit staffing needs.
· Responsible for projects assigned by HR Manager
· Provides support to the plants regarding enforcement of company policy, rules and regulations
· Coordinates benefits/services provided to associates
· Provides support in wage/salary administration and associate evaluation processes
· Coordinates associate development processes
· Participate in all HR audits (ISO/ J&J/Mexican government)
· Compliance with safety policies and procedures
· Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
· Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
· Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
· For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
· Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
· Performs other duties assigned as needed
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree completed
- 0 -2 year with BS in related Field
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS.
· Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
· GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
· Proficient in communication skills: oral and written
· Demonstrates organized, analytical approach to problem solving
· Knowledge of the Mexican Labor Law
· Knowledge and experience in main HR processes such as Talent Development, Recruiting, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, etc.
· Proficiency in PC; preferably in Microsoft Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Knowledge of HR/ Payroll System preferred
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS & INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
· This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS / REQUIREMENTS
· Sitting at a computer
· Light office work
· Using the telephone, scanner, filing cabinets
· Manufacturing Floor
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
· This job operates in a professional office environment.
Company management reserves the right to add, delete or otherwise alter assigned duties at any time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The minimum qualifications listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
México-Chihuahua-Ciudad Juárez-Circuito Interior Norte 1820 Parque Industrial
Cordis de Mexico S.A. de C.V. (8286)