Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Commercial Finance Project Lead (12 month contract)
Requisition ID: 1905742745W
- Based in Ultimo
- 12-month contract
- Excellent opportunities for growth within the Johnson & Johnson Family
Be Vital in this role
Reporting to the Senior Finance Director, this is a unique opportunity for a strategic finance business partner to lead the development of the annual finance business plan by partnering with your commercial finance managers and preparing business insights to share with the region. In addition, you will also develop and analyse various scenarios and lead the planning process and reporting cycles.
Additionally, your responsibilities of this role include:
- Direct Business Partnering with the Commercial Finance Managers on budget and forecasting
- Conduct analysis, looking at root cause and providing strategic insights
- Project Manager for regional projects including Free cash flow and expense optimization
- Lead local business planning process
- Manage end-end month end and forecast update cycles, owning P&L consolidation
- Deliver latest updates and budget presentation for local and regional reviews
Be Valued for who you are
This role involves extensive liaison with leaders and key stakeholders, contributing positively to the development of the Commercial Finance Team in a customer focused and commercial manner. Consequently, we are seeking candidates with the skills and experience to operate effectively at this level, including the following:
- 5+ years commercial finance partnering experience
- Systems skills including Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, BW, SAP, TM1
- CPA/CA/CIMA qualified
- Dedicated in providing superior service to respective stakeholders
- Ability to relate tasks to the 'big picture' and communicate accordingly
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work in a highly autonomous role to hit the ground running
- Intellectual curiosity and high learning agility
- Experience within FMCG is highly desirable
This is a 12 month contract, however with and a large finance team working across our family of companies, there are excellent opportunities for stakeholder exposure and long-term development for the right person.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. A company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare. Our employees share the same vision: "Caring for the world, one person at a time."
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: 29th, May 2019
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)