Johnson & Johnson Careers
ENGINEER II (TEMPORAL 12 MESES)
Requisition ID: 1905742575W
“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Endo Surgery (Planta Independencia), a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for: ENGINEER II
• Add value through knowledge about process engineering; supports stabilization and the continuous improvement projects life cycle since its identification to the execution and closure in terms of cost, quality, efficiency and time cycle.
• Rapid response to operations in: technical resolution, direction change, manufacturing scalability, process/product development and replacing materials.
• Completes projects within the site or with suppliers, to provide an uninterrupted flow of components for assembly operations that meet instrument, quality, cost, and delivery requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision, and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Must know and follow rules, policies and procedures of the company that are related with work activities within responsibility area, must assure that the subordinates know and follow same rules, policies and procedures.
• Complete training in responsibility area, within the time assigned. Training is required for changes and implementation of policies, existing procedures, new functions, etc. Complete re-training required in areas such as Safety and Environment.
• Follow all safety policies of the company and all the safety measures within work area. Promote Safety work environment to all workplace associates.
• Responsible for leading and executing projects focused in the variation reduction originated by process and/or design of the product that positively influences in the business metrics, strategic direction and financial results.
• Keep work plans through the year, such as change in base product design (product line extension), process changes and cost improvement projects.
• Identify and execute supply chain manufacturing and/or suppliers cost improvement projects.
• Lead technical projects within manufacturing site or suppliers to improve process capacity, capability, yield and maintainability.
• Provide technical support for the approval/ validation of changes/ improvements within manufacturing site or supplier processes
• Provide technical support for the resolution of component quality issues
• Potentially perform supervision functions in ME technical areas (PROJECTS/CAD/BOM).
• Sustain supply chain continuity by qualifying and validating site and/or supplier tooling as per component approval procedures.
• Ensures closure to component non-conformance issues with timely corrective action submission and approval of site and/or suppliers control plans.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Group integration, multifunctional tasking and coordinates collaboration between multiple functional groups.
- Effective communication, oral, written and for presentations.
- Project management, lead teams located in different areas while executing a Project.
- Technical competencies, preferred
- Tool design
- Product/Process risk evaluation
- Cleaning Validation
- Design and automation of equipment
- Interplant transfers
- Design and validation of proof methods
- Lean and Six Sigma skills
- Process validation
- Design validation and verification
- Operations management
- Technical process writing
- Regulatory knowledge
- Plastic molding injection
- Technical skills, preferred: Plastic processing, Mechanical and electrical skils
Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez-Durango 2751 Colonia Lote Bravo
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)