Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905742524W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Base-business Engineer (EWHU & Matrix)
The base-business engineer is the primary Engineering point of contact on the field to support the manufacturing activities, working with production supervisor and associates, quality technicians and engineers, planers and maintenance associates. In close partnership with other Departments, he/she fixes safety, quality or equipment performance issues, leads and implement improvements on those areas. This position offers a wide range of interactions with different functions within the Plant and range of projects & tasks, thus offering a chance to develop a broad range of skills (technical, Quality & Compliance, HSE…).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Equipment and processes correction & corrective action in case of technical or quality issues, in close partnership with Maintenance and Quality Departments.
- Identification & implementation of process & equipment improvement with regards to Safety, Quality, and/or efficiency.
- Lead or support to validation or verifications triggered by raw material or component changes, including project management and execution of the validations / verifications
- Engineering support to base-business activities upon partner department’s request : Non-Conformances and CAPA investigations, product complaint, Procedure and Work Instruction changes…
- Primary Point of contact with regards to process and equipment validations during internal and external audits.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires (2-4) years related experience
- Experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices, and procedures
- Ability to perform duties in accordance with policies and procedures
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)