Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Local Trial Manager
Requisition ID: 1905742513W
- Supports the operational execution of clinical trials.
- Conducts, records and reports trials in accordance with protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and regulatory requirements.
- Executes complex clinical trials activities following established standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees patient screening and enrollment at assigned clinical study sites.
- Ensures discrepancies are quickly and efficiently resolved.
- Monitors the creation and maintenance of source documentation, case report forms, and data reports assuring accuracy.
- Submits documentation as requested or required in a timely fashion.
- Designs site training and materials to ensure compliance to the investigation plan.
- Partners with senior staff to ensure the pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring, and close down visits of study sites.
- Recognizes problems and recommends corrective and preventive action.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)
Clinical Trial Administration