Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Execution Systems Engineer-Fixed Term Contract
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1905742214W
Johnson & Johnson is an american multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for an ASSOCIATE EXECUTION SYSTEM ENGINEER to be hired with a TEMPORARY CONTRACT in the to be focused on our serialization projects.
- Support project implementation with specific focus on Serialization technologies and processes, confirming alignment with site functions (in particular Engineering, Quality, Operation).
- Support Serialization site lead to guarantee project progress monitoring to ensure compliance on spending, timeline adherence.
- Provide technical support on serialization systems, to minimize impacts on supply chain and quality areas.
- Develop KPI’s to monitor serialization systems efficiency from all serialization standpoints: Recipe, Software and devices.
- Implement issue tracking process combined with continuous analysis and review, identify chronical issues, implement action plans for resolution and monitor effectiveness.
- Support Serialization site lead, connecting with external functions, to gather new regulation requirement, facilitating alignment with internal site functions, providing support to plan and implement required change deployment
- Assure a continuous alignment with operations and quality, to prioritize and schedule resolution action plan
- Partner with ES Master Data and Maintenance team, to facilitate Serialization recipe implementation (System and Equipment) adhering to Serialization programs timeline, as well as providing the required proactive support aimed to ensure right first time data content stack deployment.
- Assure the proper creation, application and update of the SOP’s aligned with Compliance and GMP rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Automation Engineering;
- Experience with serialization system ;
- Ability to build strong working partnerships, trust and credibility at all levels;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and organization skills required;
- Fluency in English is preferred;
We offer a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)