Johnson & Johnson Careers
Execution Systems Engineer-Permanent Contract
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1905742209W
Johnson & Johnson is an american multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for an EXECUTION SYSTEM ENGINEER to be hired with a PERMANENT CONTRACT with focus on Master Data Area
- Assure master data implementation to support base business process and new product launches within Latina site.
- Develop on continuous basis a Master Data implementation schedule, in alignment with the site master plan of Data readiness, to encompass Base Business and Projects requests, guaranteeing on time delivery and right first-time execution
- Act as project leader/core team member by tracking cost, quality and schedule ensuring an effective management of project execution, within Master Data area.
- Establish effective working relationships with Quality, Planning, Operations and Maintenance
- Implement a Master data improvement program to reduce errors in Master data area, by identifying areas of opportunities, implementing action plan for resolution and monitoring its effectiveness.
- Implement Master data KPI’s to monitor schedule attainment and data content delivered effectiveness
- Promote and lead master initiatives to streamline and strengthen master data processes, in collaboration with all involved functions by the Master data value chain
- Assure connection with external organizations to gather new changes to be deployed, detect any best practice which may result beneficial for the site, as well as sharing site best practices to support the Janssen organization
- Assure adherence to the Site Record Retention program (record archiving)
- Coordinate and schedule contractor’s activities for Master data development and guarantee adherence to Master Data plans, with full respects of available budget.
- Support and participate on investigations (Events/CAPA's) for deviations related to Master Data.
- Guarantee support on COC definition and implementation, ensuring execution of Master data activities
- Provide support for costs and timeline analysis for new projects
- Within serialization area, ensure a strong connection with Maintenance department to guarantee an effective data content stack delivery.
- Assure the proper creation, application and update of the SOP’s aligned with Compliance and GMP rules.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in scientific field, or at least 15 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical environment;
- 3 Years of experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Master data is required;
- Experience and knowledge in Manufacturing Execution System and ESP
- People Leadership experience;
- Ability to build strong working partnerships, trust and credibility at all levels;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and organization skills required;
- Fluency in English is required;
We offer a permanent contract.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)