Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Development Manager- DePuy Synthes
Requisition ID: 1905742197W
DePuy Synthes is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We offer one of the world’s most comprehensive Orthopaedic portfolio’s, with our products at the forefront of medical technology. We are driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment.
Be Vital in this role
Our business is growing with market leading products, a focus on patient care, service and education of the orthopaedic community.
In this newly created role, as Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing strategy to drive and deliver growth across our Trauma Extremities portfolio in Victoria.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To lead the development and implementation of plans to achieve the Trauma Extremities sales and profit targets.
- Develop and manage effective senior level relationships with stakeholders
- Provide high level technical support and education to both internal and external customers
Be Valued for who you are
Demonstrated experience in the following areas will be key to your success:
- A proven track record of success within Medical Device sales
- Orthopaedic industry experience with in depth understanding of anatomy, physiology, orthopaedic principles and associated technologies will be advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of the Australian Health Care industry
- Established senior level relationships in public and private accounts will be advantageous
- Ability to build effective long-term relationships both internally & externally
- Passion for customers, and the ability to drive change through insight
- Strategic thinking and business planning skills
- Tertiary qualification preferred, ideally in a health science or business related field
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: 28th May
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)