Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager Immunology Gastro UC Benelux
Requisition ID: 1905742165W
The brand manager Gastro UC develops and executes the Janssen Cilag Benelux marketing communication strategy in close collaboration with the cluster value team (CVT)
Place in the organization
The Brand manager UC is a Benelux- marketing function within the Business Unit Immunology Gastro. The brand manager has a direct reporting line to the Senior brand manager Gastro Benelux.
Tasks and responsibilities
The brand manager UC Benelux is responsible for the launch and post-launch of the new indication in the Netherlands and Belgium and holds following responsibilities :
Key Result Area: Brand Strategy
• Contributes to the brand strategy in MTP and BP (market insights, forecasting, messaging, product life cycle mgt).
• Responsible for the Brand/Marketing strategy in alignment with EMEA IBVT strategy.
• Strong sense for Financial & Business Acumen (budgeting, monitoring KPIs).
• Maximizes sales & profit of Brand.
• Gathers insights on current and future needs (market research, internal dashboards, external stakeholders).
• Clear view on the current & future competitive landscape in order to create a differentiated brand strategy.
• Leads the tactical plan development (alignment with all relevant stakeholders).
• Responsible for the (digital) Customer Journey (CIE, segmentation & positioning).
• Has an excellent product and therapeutic disease knowledge.
• Builds Value Projects (in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders).
Key Result Area: Brand Execution
• Designing and developing the marketing omnichannel mix – positive CIE index.
• A flawless execution of the tactical plan and tracking.
• Develop marketing materials in alignment with legal, regulatory & compliance requirements.
• Instruct and coach the MCC, PMO specialist.
• Develops differentiated brand messages vs competition.
• Executes Value Projects (in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders).
Key Result Area: Stakeholder management
• The BM knows the customer landscape (incl. HCP’s changing hospital environment), the key stakeholders and how to address them.
• Has a strong in/outside network.
• Leads MMS meeting and coordinates cross functional activities.
• The BM communicates a vision for the brand that inspires both internal and external stakeholders.
• Takes integrity-credo based actions regarding patients, collaboration, teamwork, sense of urgency, results driven and people development.
• External Environment Scanning and KOL-Networking.
• Pro-active interaction with Sales Force, including presence in the field, at Customer Facing meetings and Congresses.
• Input in EMEA PM group: Representing Benelux interests in Functional Marketing Network- Shape materials at the EMEA level to local needs.
The brand manager UC Benelux does not have direct reports but “indirectly” leads cross functional teams (office based and/or customer facing)
- Completed Bachelor's or master's degree programme.
- At least 4 years working experience as project manager/product manager inside or outside pharma with demonstrably very good results;
- Work experience in a sales function (preferable);
- Familiarity with the target group (preferable)
- Entrepreneurship: identifies business opportunities in the market and takes advantage of them;
- Planning and organizing: Determins effectively objectives and priorities to identify the time, actions and resources needed in order to attain stated goals;
- Market orientation: Demonstrates being well informed with respect to relevant developments within the market. Is able to translate all that into the marketing communication strategy;
- Judgment: Makes realistic judgments based on the available information;
- Leadership: Leads formal and informal within the matrix; to direct and to guide others, to adjust his/her style when needed or relevant;
- Client orientation (external): Explores the client needs and decides/acts accordingly. Anticipates future needs. Client satisfaction is priority nr 1.;
- Result orientation: Wants to achieve results, to realise targets. Willing to act when being confronted with setbacks.
- Enthusiastic, driven and dynamic
- Modern and innovative
- Able to handle complex and multi-faceted tasks
- Strong networker, strong social skills
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Speaking and writing in English language
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)