Johnson & Johnson Careers
Facilities Compliance Lead ANZ
Requisition ID: 1905742086W
Facilities Compliance Lead ANZ
- 12 Month Contract
- Based in North Ryde
- Join the World’s #1 Healthcare Company
Be Vital to this role:
The Facilities Compliance Lead ANZ, is responsible for supporting compliance across GxP Deliverables within the Deliver Distribution Centres. This responsibility spans across all ANZ JJM DC managed facilities with focus on ensuring all ANZ Facilities & Associated Service Partners, operating within the sites to meet and comply to all relevant quality and operational requirements.
You will be responsible for Facilities related change controls, NCRs and CAPAs relating to the management of the Distribution Centres and support internal and external audits. You will also be responsible for all Facilities Management actions relating to audit findings/recommendations and improvements. You will lead Commissioning and validation activities and be a possible SME with respect to facilities for internal and external audits. Responsible for the management of all Facilities Related Process and Procedure documentation in support of the management of the Distribution Centres and ongoing reviews and update of documents in line with global & local standards.
Be valued for who you are:
- Minimum 5 years facilities management experience or equivalent is required
- Healthcare facilities experience, within Manufacturing (GMP) environment is preferred
- Professional certifications (Lean, Six Sigma Green / Black belt) preferred
- Working knowledge of site services including Mechanical, Electrical, pest control, cleaning & maintenance service
- Problem solving ability and ability to take ownership of projects and initiatives; required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required; related field (facilities services management, procurement, or similar) is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to benchmark against industry best practices; preferred
In return, you will have an opportunity to work for a company which is a true global leader with a highly supportive and positive culture.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: 23 June 2019
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)