Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Research Manager
Requisition ID: 1905741662W
- This individual is responsible for line management of Local Trial Managers (LTM), Site Managers (SM), Clinical Trial Assistants (CTA) and/or other GCO staff, as required.
- Responsible for mentoring more junior FMs and assume cross border oversight (if required).
- Oversees staff performance, development, training, project assignments, workload distribution and supports issue resolution with direct reports.
- Ensures alignment of local goals with organizational objectives.
- Drives innovative solutions and process improvements for the assigned therapeutic area(s), country and GCO/ Global Clinical Development Organization (GCDO) overall.
- Supports Local R&D Head in shaping and managing local organizational structure to ensure its optimal efficiency.
Crucial Requirements for Candidates:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, preferably in Life Sciences
- Minimum of 8 years of clinical research experience acquired in pharmaceutical industry, CRO or investigational site.
- Effective communication and leadership skills. Ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness.
- At least 2 years of line management experience (medium to large size team of direct reports) required. Skilled in leading, hiring, training, developing and evaluating people. Solid decision-making and financial management skills.
- Effective issue resolution and ability to generate and implement contingency plans for both productivity and quality issues when required. Excellent knowledge of drug development, clinical research operations and regulatory requirements including ICH-GCP, HCC and applicable regulations. Ability to synthesize and evaluate data generated from various reports and sources. Demonstrated skills in effective communication with various internal and external stakeholders (e.g. investigational sites, ethics committees, health authorities, etc.).
- Flexible mindset and ability to work in a fast-changing environment. Operates under limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collaborate and handle multiple priorities within a matrix environment.
In Return, We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Janssen-Cilag .s.r.o (8397)
Clinical Trial Administration