Johnson & Johnson Careers
PMO Lead - Strategic Capabilities
Requisition ID: 1905741646W
Strategic Capabilities PMO Lead, UKI
Johnson & Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. Our companies develop and market products in three business segments: CONSUMER, MEDICAL DEVICES & PHARMACEUTICALS and we turnover in excess of $91 Billion.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of creative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is the best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Strategic Capabilities PMO Lead will work alongside the Strategic Capabilities Leadership Team to drive alignment, prioritisation and delivery of the Strategic Capabilities objectives to ensure flawless execution of strategic programs. The PMO Lead manages the project scope, timelines, budget, interdependencies and risks.
The Strategic Capabilities PMO Lead reports directly to the Strategic Capabilities Leader with a dotted line to the JJMD UKI PMO Lead.
- Ensure alignment, engagement and collaboration between all members of strategic capabilities team and impacted JJMD matrix to deliver shared business objectives
- Drive the adoption of high performance principles within the strategic capabilities team
- Manage assigned portfolio of projects, conducts project reviews, monitors dependencies, reports status and escalates issues. Ensure measurable deliverables across each phase of the project lifecycle
- Drive agile execution by removing roadblocks, identifying and implementing appropriate mitigation or interventions
- Provide strategic capabilities updates as input into Leadership Dashboards and Metrics to ensure alignment and execution discipline.
- Implement Program and Project Management best practices on assigned projects and programs (e.g. Project Plan template, Issue & Risk Logs, Status Reports, Executive Dashboard, Dependency Matrix, Document repository)
Education / degree required:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required.
- Project or Program Management Certification, or Change Management Certification is preferred.
Key skills / knowledge requirements:
- Project Management - demonstrated ability to set business, technical and/or organisational direction, strategic alignment, coordination and focus
- Collaboration and teaming - Exhibits a driving commitment to change management (people); excellent people/relationship skills in influencing, project management, conflict management, team building
- Strategic and Business Planning - define how strategic process initiatives will eventually impact business performance and able to provide appropriate prioritisation to such initiatives; knowledge sharing capability to drive speed of decision making (governance) and mobilisation (execution) required to make the organisation first movers in taking advantage of strategic opportunities; working knowledge of financial, human resources, and information technology processes within the corporation
- Required Experiences:
- Knowledge of Healthcare marketplace required; Medical Device marketplace strongly desired.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Superior ability to collaborate with peers, leaders and senior executives within a matrix environment
- Superior ability to navigate the organisation and decision-making processes across multiple functions/stakeholder groups
- Outstanding ability to flex between big picture and attention to detail required
- Ability to work autonomously and manage scenarios with ambiguity – providing clarity of direction and purpose when not evident
- Proven track record in a leadership position
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)