Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Operations Manager
Requisition ID: 1905741620W
We focus on change. We use innovation to prevent, treat, cure and stop diseases. Developing a vaccine for HIV, refrigerated drones that deliver medicines to places that are hard to reach or robots that operate, everything we do should have a positive impact on people’s lives, nearby and worldwide.
We take care of our people. We give them the chance to discover, engage, live life to the fullest. We hand you the tools to customize your work life to your own lifestyle. With enough fun and challenges at work but also enough time for you.
As a young professional, you want to grow. We want you to grow. We offer an international context, filled with opportunities and programs to broaden your knowhow and experience,
in-depth or beyond.
Senior Operations Manager
Little Island, Cork.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Sciences Unlimited Company has been manufacturing bulk active pharmaceutical ingredients in Cork since 1981. Products are sold throughout the world to other Janssen and third party companies, where they are further processed into tablets, creams, or injectable dosage forms. These finished products are used in the treatment of a range of Psychiatric, Gastro Intestinal and Fungal disorders as well as in the treatment of HIV.
Product Strategy Development
Formulate a vision and strategy, providing the leadership, direction and planning needed to influence a culture of continuous improvement.
Complete supply chain best practice benchmarking with industry leaders both internal and external to the pharmaceutical sector.
Projects & Portfolio Prioritization
Build business cases for product portfolio and prioritization to enhance revenue streams.
Coach and mentor, and talent to proactively manage product families within the product lifecycle stages.
Develop product portfolio opportunities to internalize or externalize products.
BCP site lead driving governance polices to manage risk effectively for the business.
Product Operational Management
End to end supply chain optimization of Commercial products including rhythm wheels to synchronize production and reduce inventory between sites.
Develop a KPI framework to optimize and monitor end to end site performance.
Value stream mappped the manufacturing process for identifying opportunity for process optimization
Lead teams to resolve any quality and supply issues in a proactive manner.
Lead and drive significant safety improvements
Representing the site for successful IMB and FDA Audits.
Product Communication/ Stakeholder Management
Communicate site deliverables and project deliverables to platform leaders, product leaders and global groups
Be a proactive member of the Cork Chemical Site Leadership Team, conveying product performance and issues within the supply chain.
Collaborate with small molecule platforms to develop best practice standards.
Education & experience
• Minimum Degree Qualified, ideally Masters Qualification ( Supply Chain, Business, Chemistry, Science)
• The ideal candidate will have multi industry with high volume manufacturing or batch manufacturing applicable.
• Ideally with a background in pharmaceutical industry or broad manufacturing experience.
• Strong business acumen and a proven track record of innovative and creative mindset.
• Proven track record as a people leader within a fast paced, results focused environment.
• Integrity and Credo Based Actions: lives Credo values; builds trust; tells the truth; initiates transparency into issues/concerns; demonstrates genuine caring for people.
• Strategic Thinker: driven to envision a better future; takes any role or job and makes it better; has relentless dissatisfaction with status quo; motivated to leave things better than they were; a change agent. The ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, and to identify key or underlying issues in complex situations; includes using creative, conceptual or inductive reasoning.
Collaborative & Team focused: puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires followership; instill a global mindset; champions best practices.
Sense of Urgency: proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce cycle time; takes actions when needed.
Results and Performance Driven/Initiative: assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; the ability to identify a problem, obstacle or opportunity and take action to address current or future problems or opportunities; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; keeps focus on driving customer value.
Prudent Risk Taker: makes decisions based on facts; challenges the status quo to identify ways of doing things better and faster; encourages others to achieve innovative results; inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; willing to make tough calls.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)