Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905741560W
A member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world’s leading healthcare company, DePuy Synthes is dedicated to providing patients all around the globe with a lifetime of movement solutions. DePuy Synthes has been a pioneer in the fields of orthopaedics, spinal care and neuroscience therapies for decades. From non-surgical pain management to complete surgical solutions, it’s range of treatment options include those for treating or reconstructing damaged or diseased joints, caring for traumatic skeletal injuries, treating spinal disorders and deformity, and repairing injured soft tissue. In addition, DePuy Synthes offers a wide range of state-of-the-art therapies for neurological and central nervous system care.
Currently we are looking for Talents for:
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
While we strive to better serve our customers, we stay committed to ensure robust compliance and to improve cost management. Consignment inventory enables us to service some of our large customers seamlessly. It is critical to have a strong governance and consignment management to deliver desired outcomes. Thus, following our strategic decision, we look for a Consignment Specialist in Czech Republic.
- Ownership of End-to-End consignment stock management and optimization as a critical part of overall inventory management strategy;
- Close monitoring on consignment stock at hospitals by frequent visits in field;
- Execution of physical count of inventory at customer location, preceding making arrangements with hospital staff;
- Analysis of inventory discrepancies in between physical state and the system; running investigation;
- Monitoring, management and prevention of expired stock at customer location;
- Close cooperation with Sales, Customer Service and Warehouse colleagues;
- Providing feedback for agreements with customers related to consignment management;
- Behaving in line with internal financial audit requirements (e.g. running risk assessment of customer location, building yearly count plan, ownership of internal procedures).
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Easiness in building partnerships with customers
- Good analytical skills
- Being self-organized
- Good command of English
- Driving license cat. B linked with experience in driving long distances;
- Experience in JDE will be an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Assertiveness, negotiations skills
- Company car and all necessary tools
- Opportunity to work and grow in open, creative environment of professionals in compliant medical devices business in Poland
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in business
- Many employees benefits.
Czech Republic-Jihomoravsky kraj-Brno-
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)