Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist- DePuy Synthes
Requisition ID: 1905741499W
DePuy Synthes is driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who enjoy working within a fast and dynamic work environment. Our Queensland Trauma business is growing with a focus on patient care, service and education of the orthopaedic community.
Be Vital in this role
Key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating superior knowledge of the market, competitor portfolios and customers
- Building & developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and nursing staff
- The ability to deliver training and support to customers, ensuring they are conversant with the use of the DePuy Synthes products
- Developing key customer call strategies to identify and pursue sales leads
- Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry
- Build collaborative relationships across the wider J&J Medical and DePuy Synthes teams
Be Valued for who you are
The desired requirements for this role include:
- A successful track record within the orthopaedic medical device sector
- A relevant background in either orthopaedic clinical support or sales
- The ability to work well and collaboratively within a team environment
- Drive & personal motivation to succeed
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- An ability to think on your feet and work well under pressure to ensure positive outcomes
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Applications Close: 28th May
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)