Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 1905741465W
Customer Service Representative
- Join the World’s #1 Healthcare Company
- Permanent role with onsite gym
- Location: North Ryde (free parking)
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced customer service environment?
Do you have what it takes to be part of a team that impacts people's lives?
Be Vital in this role
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical device sales, the Customer Service team is integral to our success in delivering exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for a friendly and driven individual, who thrives in a high-paced environment. You will be joining our large national team who are dedicated to adding value in a customer support environment.
The operating hours are from 7 am to 7.30 pm Monday to Friday A.E.S.T. (8.30 pm during daylight savings). You will be required to work 7.5 hours per day within these hours.
You will take ownership of your role by partnering with and supporting our internal and external clients on the following matters:
Reporting to the Team Leader, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- processing and managing customer orders;
- handling internal and external customer enquiries;
- management of returns for credit; and
- management of consignment items.
Be valued for who you are
We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about helping others. You must recognise and appreciate that our work directly and indirectly affects hospitals and patients’ lives.
- You will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong passion for delivering excellent customer service and helping others
- Previous experience working in highly complex customer orientated environment
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving skills;
- A collaborative and flexible approach working as part of a team;
- Accuracy and a meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication including a pleasant and confident telephone manner;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with urgency;
- Tertiary qualifications in business or health/scientific disciplines ideal but not essential.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent Customer Service in the healthcare industry, have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)