Johnson & Johnson Careers
Country Director - Janssen, Slovenia
Requisition ID: 1905741456W
- Leads and manages Janssen organization in Slovenia in order to ensure Customer Interaction Excellence and Commercial success, profitable short-, mid- and long-term growth in key market segments, responsible for delivering the agreed country business plan objectives by leadership and development of team of managers responsible for therapeutic areas, commercial, GoA, HEMAR and supporting teams
- “Drive the Debate” with all institutional stakeholders to ensure short and long-term access for Innovation, leads activity with local patient associations and relationship with key opinion leaders in the country
- Has legal responsibility for Janssen business. Manages risk, conducts business activities in compliance with ethical and legal requirements
- Creating a diverse pipeline of future leaders and ensuring the alignment of current and future talent requirements with the business strategy
- Implements the corporate strategy and the business processes as defined by the organization.
- Develops and implements the local strategy in line with regional framework and guidance.
- Leads collaboration of HUB, Finance, Supply Chain, HR and all other supporting functions
- Has responsibility for Credo based company culture, development and motivation of Janssen organization as a team in alignment with J&J’s Credo values
Crucial Requirements for Candidates
- Advance University degree
- 10+ years of management experience with responsibility for PnL, staff or at least organizational policy implementation and outcome measures
- Minimum 4 years of successful leadership experience in multicultural environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Continuous & proven track record of success
- Experience in change management
- Native language would be an asset while English required for business communication.
- Excellent computer skills
- Compliant driver
- Multi industrial experience is an advantage
- Result-oriented thinking; sense of urgency
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, ability to influence and interact effectively with internal and external customers
- Recognizing internal and external market complexity and acts with courage promoting compliance to drive business
- Broad business understanding from other cross-functional experience supporting effective collaboration
- Open for innovations; strategic ability to develop innovative and impactful strategies and tactics, delivering sustained share growth in the competitive landscape
- Systematic and structured approach; strong analytical and numerical skills
- Convincing communication skills
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills
- Ability to understand and interpret the market, customer and internal environment
- Lead by example; open communication; strong and engaged people management skills; retain motivation and infuse spirit relevant to the credo based company culture; high level of integrity, ethical standards in business; conformity to the rules;
- Local contract or Commuting assignment are the available options
In Return, We Offer
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o (7397)
Marketing & Sales