Johnson & Johnson Careers
Innovation Activation Manager
Requisition ID: 1905741441W
The goal of Johnson & Johnson Innovation is to advance transformative healthcare solutions that improve the lives of people around the world and, in so doing, to deliver value to Johnson & Johnson. Johnson & Johnson Innovation accomplishes this by catalysing new science and technology through collaboration and exchange of ideas. This growing team is looking for a colleague inspired to help build and innovate new ways of fostering a productive life-science ecosystem.
JLABS is the external R&D engine of Johnson & Johnson, catalysing a community of entrepreneurs in health, operating a network of life science incubators focusing and accelerating emerging companies through development and supporting the portfolio to successful partnering and funding.
Johnson & Johnson Innovation is recruiting an “Innovation Activation Manager” to be based at the Janssen Vaccines and Prevention B.V. site in Leiden, Netherlands. This position will be responsible for the overall strategy and support of the implementation of JLABS external engagement including campaigns and event activations within the Netherlands and greater Benelux region.
Reporting to the Innovation Activation Sr. Manager for EMEA, the Innovation Activation Manager is responsible for supporting the strategic planning, development, implementation and reporting of marketing initiatives for JLABS in the Netherlands. The Innovation Activation Manager will work in partnership with JLABS EMEA team to develop a regional strategy to support the mission of Johnson & Johnson Innovation, and may also include contributing to a team of functional experts. In this role, the manager is responsible for supporting external engagements that advance our business objectives, driving awareness and advancing organizational reputation.
• Overall management of JLABS external engagement activations within the region.
• Secure new relationships, partnerships and opportunities as well as facilitating and managing all aspects of the physical/digital activation & marketing campaign incorporation in the region.
• Manage ongoing relationships with key internal and regional external stakeholders including strategic marketing partners, trade associations and potential sponsors.
• Support JLABS corporate identity through internal and external work (electronic and hardcopy newsletters, portal, external websites, external brochures, presentations, social media channels, SOPs, approvals, etc.).
• Responsible for developing the regional marketing and program campaign, including launch strategy, continuing timeline and management of the project plan, budget and weekly reporting to ensure execution success.
• Monitor day-to-day regional activation activities and be actively involved with each department to ensure work is progressing as planned.
• Lead and leverage JLABS presence at regional conferences (sponsorship, speaking engagements, event planning, advertisements, booth, speakers, etc.).
• Lead and develop mutually beneficial agreements and track benefits to ensure optimal results with partners, sponsorships and marketing collaborations.
• Analyse project metrics to ensure they are meeting business requirements/objectives.
• Support of JLABS marketing including posting of events on social media, cross promotion with partners, targeted LinkedIn internal and external posts, communication of internal events and follow up. This includes the development of strategic e-marketing communications plan and schedule to ensure optimal attendance results.
• Engage JLABS resident community through coordination of social and networking events and regular communication of relevant JLABS and external community activities.
• Manage video recording and/or Webinar broadcast logistics and communication for events when applicable.
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Business or a related discipline is required.
• A proven performer with a minimum of 4-6 years of marketing and events experience is preferred
• Experience developing program content and advertising of content is required
• E-Marketing and digital marketing experience preferred
• Exceptional writing skills are required
• Experience within a healthcare setting or industry association is preferred
• Experience working with and managing vendors, consultants, and budgets is preferred
• Experience in strategy development and management of social media is preferred
• Experience in event management tools (Splash, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.) and online tools are preferred
• Must be detail orientated and have strong personal leadership skills
• This position will be based in Leiden, Netherlands
This position will be based in the Netherlands at an existing Janssen location. Up to 20% of regional travel is required.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Biologics (7266)