Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Supply Chain Planner
Requisition ID: 1905741322W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Senior Supply Chain Planner
We are enhancing key capabilities in our Global Supply Chain Planning Department you support the Life cycle management and lead assigned projects independently. You are responsible to coordinate across different functions within Planning and the entire Value Stream in the DePuy Synthes organization to support the End to End Supply chain activities. The specific tasks are:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Own the execution and monitor the implementation of product variants into Supply Chain with focus on maintaining customer service
- Lead assigned supply chain projects to support the growth of business
- Lead the scenario planning of supply chain events in order to have the needed capacities available in time
- Develop solutions to manage supply constraints and make-to-order processes for peak demands with internal and external suppliers
- Connect across functions to ensure the most efficient solutions are implemented to support the E2E value stream.
- Support Product Lifecycle, collect and validate Market Intelligence, coordination with other functions
Support global Launch Forecasts for New Product Introductions considering market analysis, cannibalization, and align with Regional Planning teams.
- At least 6-8 years professional work experience in supply chain area
- Advanced understanding of supply chain principles and ability to think cross-departments in a collaborative way
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and Power Point & strong understanding of ERP & planning systems
- Project management skills (professional certification required)
- Ability to work independently on multiple priorities in a structured and determined way, delivering reliable results.
- Ability to network with interfaces and build strong collaborative teams and relationship
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written), making the complex clear; other languages (e.g. German, French) are a benefit
- Ability to negotiate and influence without direct line authority & ability to lead people
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synthes GmbH (7111)