Johnson & Johnson Careers
APAC Endo-Mech & Energy Regional Plan Lead
Singapore, Singapore; Pune, India
Requisition ID: 1905741301W
The Endo-Mech & Energy Regional Plan Lead is responsible for overall planning processes for this specific platform under Ethicon. This individual will be the primary liaison with Global Plan, Regional Commercial and markets of Endo-Mech & Energy platform to deliver customer service objectives, improve Supply Chain efficiency & agility metrics and enable the delivery of business targets.
This individual will lead the Regional Endo-Mech & Energy Planning Team with primary responsibilities on the following areas,
• Set aligned target & manage service performance metrics for Endo-Mech & Energy (e.g. OTiF, Backorder, MAPE/Bias, Inventory, ESO, etc.)
• Initiate actions/programs to drive significant improvement of service KPIs & agilities (e.g. direct-ship, Inventory entitlement model, etc.), be accountable on the regional execution through strong collaboration with Global, markets and functional partners
• Partner with Regional Ethicon S&OP Leader & Global Plan to execute Regional Franchise S&OP Blueprint. Drive balancing demand vs. supply decisions + eventual product allocations
• Align Regional Consensus Demand Forecast for Strategic Planning and Global Manufacturing Capacity Planning
• Liaise with Global, Market & Commercial partners to drive resolution of major supply issues for Endo-Mech & Energy platform
• Collaborate with Project Managers on NPD and Lifecycle Management (LCM) activities and shared accountability to ensure launch excellence
• Lead & Manage the regional execution of platform specific Global Transformational Program
Excellence in Execution
• Drive changes and new ways of thinking, introducing and leveraging best practices, learning models and process excellence principles, all in the pursuit of planning & service excellence
• Interface & manage the escalation point between Regional Ethicon Supply Chain, Finance and Endo-Mech & Energy Global Plan & Commercial Partners
Team & Talent Development
• Coach and guide teams / individuals to continuously build professional skills (e.g. to mine data from appropriate systems and carry out complex analysis for business requests) and leadership capabilities
• Lead career development plan for Endo-Mech & Energy Regional Planning Team
• Forge the environment of Diversity & Inclusion
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a complex Supply Chain environment, including 5 or more years of people/team management experience
• Tracked record in at least 2 of the functional areas: Planning, Distribution, Manufacturing, Procurement, Quality.
• Delivering ‘best in class’ business results through innovative customer focused solutions.
• Creating operational improvement using process excellence tools and leadership.
• Understanding the linkages in supply chain from demand planning through delivery to customer.
• Building interdependent partnerships to optimize value proposition with limited authority.
• Experience in healthcare / regulatory dependent sector is desirable.
• Experience in large scale projects/programs will be a plus
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business or Supply chain disciplines required.
• MBA (Specialization in Supply Chain & Operations Management) or Graduate degree in Science, Business, Engineering is strongly preferred.
• Black Belt LEAN/Six-sigma Certification, APICS Certification will be a plus
• Live Our Credo: Integrity & drive Credo based actions
• Connect: Understand market needs and be able to liaise well with country, region, global stakeholders to deliver customer promises
• Deliver: Results & performance driven, sense of urgency
• Shape: Big picture oriented & drive innovation solutions to serve the customer better
• Lead: Create an open environment and prioritize talent Development
This position is based in Singapore or Pune, India.
Please note that there is no relocation assistance provision for this position.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)