Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Advisor Mood Disorders Belgium
Requisition ID: 1905741206W
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
For our Janssen Benelux company, we are looking for a Medical Advisor Mood Disorders Belgium:
The role of a Medical Advisor is to be a therapeutic area scientific expert and medical leader. As a Medcial Advisor you will develops the country specific medical strategy and tactics. As such, you are expected to shape and lead the activities of Janssen with Health Care Professionals, for the benefit of patients.
You have a deep scientific/medical knowledge of our products and treatment trends for patients with mood disorders. You can discuss on a peer-to-peer basis with external clinical and non-clinical stakeholders (e.g. Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers) to feed and shape the medical strategy.
As a Medical Advisor you are to be considered a trusted medical and scientific partner for external in internal stakeholders, and you will have important field-based activities (30-50%) in Belgium.
Education & experience
• Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, pharmaceutical or other biomedical degree
• Minimal 3-5 years within Medical Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry or equal relevant experience
• Deep knowledge of Neuroscience
• Experience in field of Psychiatry highly recommended.
• Strength in research and interpretation of medical data
• Strategic thinking
• Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
• Able to work in a team and independently: show leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
• Business acumen: understanding the business strategy and translation into tactical plans and tools
• High customer focus and be able to apply problem-solving strategies
• Innovative, able to work in a matrix and coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
• Languages: Dutch, French, English: spoken, written
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)