Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Senior QA officer
Requisition ID: 1905741062W
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Our teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
In our organization entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team, we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen.
For our Quality Department, we are looking for new talent. Should you recognize yourself in the information below, please connect by applying.
Senior QA Specialist
The Quality Assurance department at Janssen Vaccines & Prevention in Leiden is a fast-developing department.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is currently working on a full Vaccine pipeline, developed at our site in Leiden and by external collaborations.
The QA team is responsible for overseeing and supporting the quality systems, projects and facilities. The opportunities and responsibility for the Quality Assurance department to shape and deliver the right quality are key for the success of Janssen Vaccines & Prevention.
The group is forward looking, working on improving processes, being customer focused and supports the need for speed.
The team is most successful with employees that are proactive and are willing to take ownership, collaborate and are enthusiastic to work in an innovative and focused environment.
We are looking for a Senior QA Specialist who enjoys working in multidisciplinary teams.
As Senior QA Specialist you will work across multiple projects throughout our pipeline to ensure Quality Oversight on manufacturing and development activities from early development up to late phase development including process validation.
The scope of responsibilities includes:
- QA oversight of validation
- Qualification and analytical activities connected to drug substance and drug product manufacturing.
- You will be handling a diverse array of quality issues and changes on both content and process topics
- Your expertise will be required to tackle challenges in with many backgrounds, including analytical, qualification, computerized systems and data integrity.
You will work in a matrix structure in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development.
- B.Sc. in a relevant discipline such as Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences or Pharmacy.
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience
- Solid knowledge and training in GMP and QA is required
- Experienced in working in all phases of product development.
- Experience with Sterile manufacturing and Vaccines is highly valued.
- The candidate fit for the job is pro-active, agile, and enjoys working in a team.
- Affinity with GMP, procedure and process optimization is required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A no-nonsense mentality and a strong process-oriented mindset are key for this position
- The candidate is able to drive change in a complex stakeholder environment and to think and challenge beyond their own expertise area.
We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an
innovative environment, your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through courses, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention BV (8852)