Johnson & Johnson Careers
Total Rewards Cluster Lead (Senior Manager)
Requisition ID: 1905741052W
Position Title: Total Rewards Cluster Lead (Senior Manager)
Reporting to: Head of Total Rewards EMEA
Location: Wokingham, UK - preferred, or High Wycombe, UK
Johnson & Johnson is currently looking for Total Rewards Cluster Lead (EMEA) to be based in Wokingham or High Wycombe, United Kingdom.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
We have a unique opportunity for an influential Total Reward HR Professional looking for a strategically focused EMEA role. As the Total Rewards Cluster Lead you will manage the ongoing Total Rewards activities for a group of assigned countries in the EMEA Region and will provide Total Rewards consultation to assigned business client group. You will also participate in the design, development and implementation of Total Rewards programs and practices, and provide advice and interpretation of various compensation/benefit policies. You will also be required to manage the governance to apply modifications into existing plans, and there will be a strong platform for serving as liaison between the Global Total Rewards initiatives and the regional or local talent strategies.
• Under established global framework , oversee the application of strategy and principles for Total Rewards processes to align with business objectives.
• Ensure Total Rewards programs are externally competitive and internally equitable and provide consultation to all management levels and recommends policies and programs based on market findings and talent agenda.
• Be responsible for development, implementation and optimization of compensation and benefits policies and programs for the cluster within the approved framework and guidelines.
• Lead all reviews and recommendations for policy development and modifications, within the Total Rewards scope, between Corporate Services and local HR Leadership, ensuring that the appropriate governance process if followed.
• Communicate, monitor, and provide organization wide direction on Total Rewards policies and procedures (compensation, benefits, retirement and perks).
• Collaborate and engage with Country/Cluster HR Heads to ensure that the TR programs and operations are aligned with Corporate Services TR and Global Services HR strategic initiatives and plans.
• In partnership with Global Service TR to drive key initiatives, change management and develop effective end to end process that results in high efficiencies and positive employee experiences.
• Oversee third party service providers of Benefits, Benefits Administration, Retirement and other benefits for the cluster of countries assigned.
• Participate as a Total Rewards subject matter expert in key business initiatives
• Lead change management efforts that align with company and transformation initiatives.
• Direct external market benchmarking and job analyses, identify market trends and initiate appropriate actions to maintain the company's competitive position within the cluster/region.
• Utilize insights and analytics to drive strategic solution
• Serve as a role model for high quality customer service; ensures that the needs and expectations of all customers are consistently met or exceeded.
To succeed on this role, you will need to have:
• University degree – minimum Bachelor
• Extensive Total Rewards expertise
• Significant experience in forward-thinking Total Rewards environment experience
• Experience with all compensation components, understanding of long-term incentives, sales incentives programs and expatriate packages
• Experience in Benefits & Retirement Plan research, design, recommendations and communication.
• Expertise in administration of benefits and retirement programs for the countries of responsibilities and the competitive Rewards marketplace
• M&A Due Diligence, Integration and harmonization experience.
• Experience of driving change programs across countries and functions.
• Ability to build relationships, mentoring and collaboration skills, with leaders at all levels and key partners
• Experience in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization; use of HR Systems and strong skills with Excel
• Demonstrate high levels of innovation and creation with strong analytical skills.
• Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
• Previous experience in a Large corporate Matrix environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
• Open to move across HR roles (within Global Services, Corporate Services, Business Partner)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)