Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Requisition ID: 1905741014W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
We are looking for a backfill of the former Senior Accountant. This position has to work within a small engaged finance team of 3 colleagues and is in contact with Corporate functions, shared service centers and the local manufacturing site.
This position has growth opportunity within the site and the full J&J network.
- Overall Responsibility for Accounting according to US-GAAP and Swiss GAAP
- Identifies areas of potential weakness, recommends and implements solutions; proactively demonstrates responsibility for compliance requirements specific to functional area (SOX, GAAP, and WW procedures)
- Responsibility for all Intercompany Flows and Third Party Point-of-Contact
- Accountability for the assigned Month Close and Forecast Activities
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of analysis, challenges assumptions, and implements corrective actions. Proactively investigates and explains variances and ensures timely completion of financial reporting requirements
- Engages business partners using fact-based data and advanced analytics to achieve mutually agreeable business objectives
- Minimum three years of applicable finance and cost accounting experience
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent English, French is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Information technology skills, especially MS Excel
- Internal customer perception and business partner attitude
- Team player
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)