Johnson & Johnson Careers
Local Analytical Technical Intergrator
Requisition ID: 1905740955W
“Caring for the world … one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines in Bern (Switzerland) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 300 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products. We are committed to bring meaningful innovation to global health by combating major threats to the health of people worldwide.
To lead a matrix team of AD VPAD and QC functional SMEs (subject matter experts) on site and to lead the development and execution of the local analytical strategies in scope of development and CMO projects at JAVCH Bern. The position is specifically responsible for developing analytical project development strategies, managing planning and execution of analytical deliverables and coordinating project transfer between phases (early, late development and commercial launch)
- Leads within one or more specific projects a cross-functional team consisting of members from each of the AD sub-functions and QC and other relevant stakeholders if needed (On site team).
- Leads the development and execution of analytical strategy for the Bern site.
- Accountable to the external ad Tis for all AD deliverables related to Bern.
- Support for the submission of complete, consistent, comprehensive, high quality dossiers.
- Responsible for monitoring and communication of project status, schedules, budgets, business results and issues to management Bern.
- Defends analytical strategy at health authority inspections and at meetings with health authorities or Key Opinion Leaders.
- Accountable for project risk management, developing appropriate risk mitigation strategies and escalation of issues.
- Interacts with various stakeholders outside of VPAD, including Commercial Manufacturing, Regulatory, Quality, Discovery, and external partners
- Accountable for successful
analytical method transfer into VPAD or from VPAD
- Additional responsibilities include support of method transfers to commercial sites, support of analytical control strategy, support of justification of specifications, and criticality analysis.
- Present programs at management meetings and at internal and external knowledge communities.
- A minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience. Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, including in depth operating knowledge of functions involved in analytical within drug development/commercialization process.
- MS Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent life sciences degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical or biochemistry in a R&D environment.
- Demonstrated project management and leadership experience.
- Excellent writing and communication/presentation skills in English
- A proven ability to execute and get results through leading others.
- Ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness in a complex, matrix environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt effectively to rapidly changing organization issues, structures and dynamics.
- Analytical Method Transfer knowledge
- Strong communication and coaching skills and fluency in English; basics in German is an asset
- Ability of teaching/coaching SMEs and to author best practices
- Social competencies skills to empower SMEs without having direct line authority
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms. Have we piqued your interest? Please send us your online application (CV, Working References etc.)
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)