Johnson & Johnson Careers
Demand planner (6 months contract)
Requisition ID: 1905740953W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
- Manages, creates, evaluates and approves the demand forecast of assigned categories for EMEA Region. Provides forecasting and modeling support for in-line products, potential in-licensing opportunities.
- Reviews and enhances the demand forecast of assigned categories.
- Analyzes and monitors past performance, tracks and recommends changes to exception parameters to optimize workloads, improve forecast accuracy, and inventory turns.
- Reviews geographic, market, and competitors' statistical trends and recommends action plans to minimize risk and rightsizing inventories.
- Holds comprehensive proficiency in promotional forecasting, grade, curve, and web-based supplier collaboration. Gathers market intelligence on competitors, customers, strategies, and product offerings and utilizes data in forecast methodologies.
- Performs forecast modeling, secondary data retrieval and analysis of existing and new markets.
- Assist and Participate to S&OP reviews.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree is required.
- A requirement of 4-6 years supply Chain experience in Medical device or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- MRP/ERP System (eg. SAP, JDE), Functional Knowledge.
- Committed to expanding technical and business Expertise.
- Good knowledge of APO DP, Statistical forecast model.
- Possesses broad knowledge of forecasting methodologies, statistical modeling and supply chain practices.
- High standard of data Analytics.
- Customer oriented.
- Problem solving with attention to Detail, along with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong collaboration & teaming.
- Effective written & Oral communication skills in English and French.
- Expert User of MS Office, Excel, Word, Power point.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Medos International Sarl (7898)