Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Strategic Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1905740738W
Depuy Synthes is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, acting worldwide with more than 129,000 employees. Since 1930, our responsibility towards our staff has been, and still is, an essential element of our Credo. High quality standards and an inspiring identification with our products and services distinguish us. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is a trendsetter in the area of medical technology.
Strategic Account Management is an essential part of the future business strategy for the Johnson & Johnson Companies. It is how we will go to market as an integrated One Medical Device organization and will be critical to our future growth plans. With this approach to our non-clinical customers, we can demonstrate the long-term value of partnership and working with Johnson & Johnson’s One Medical Device and, most importantly, our impact on patient care.
- You will report to the Director Commercial & Strategic Account Management for the One Medical Device Group, and be responsible for developing mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with clinical and non-clinical partners in a given number of designated key accounts.
- In conjunction with the BUD, you will develop and lead the account strategy to drive additional profitable sales and market share growth within Hospital, Hospital Groups & Group Purchasing Organizations.
- Together with the business units, you will coordinate and support the proposal development process, presenting issues any risks along with their implications to the required levels of management.
- You will be the face of the Johnson & Johnson’s One Medical Device to commercial partners in strategic accounts.
- Degree level educated, BBA; Master’s qualification would be an advantage
- At least +5 years of sales or strategic account management experience with evidence of successful commercial outcomes
- Clinical Experience as Sales Manager or Key Account Manager and experience handeling non-clincal Partners
- Experience of involvement in contract negotiations
- Has a wide existing network of clinicians, non-clinical personnel and hospital administrations
- Understanding of the healthcare market environment / country’s healthcare policies and identification of short term and long-term factors that may affect the business.
- Be a good negotiator and possess a high degree of self-confidence, courage and conviction.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation German skills to professionally represent Company in at least one official language in the country, preferably two
- Strong external network including patient and disease-based special interest groups
Are you ready to tackle a challenge and make an impact? We are looking forward to your online application
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)