Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905740723W
Senior Analyst – Business Unit Finance Alpine
“Caring for the world … one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
- To lead finance business partnering for our Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Business Unit to drive value creation and ensure effective allocation of resources.
- Working closely with the PH Leadership team, providing regular updates and insights on financial performance.
- To own accurate financial forecasts for planning and update cycles in your area of responsibility like specific departments and certain cost types
- To support the Business Unit Controller on other Therapeutic Areas finance business support where needed
- To provide insightful analysis and commentary to explain deviations in financial performance between actuals and planned/forecasted results
- To monitor expenses and provide insights to enable cross-functional leads to make agile resource allocation decisions across the organization
- Support of monthly, quarterly and year-end closing cycle
- To ensure all business partners have appropriate finance knowledge to enable accurate, timely, complete and appropriate initiation of financial transactions such as accruals, prepayments, purchase orders, goods receipts and are kept sufficiently informed of key finance deadlines to aid compliance to the finance timetable
- Provide support for ad hoc projects within the Business Unit Finance team, co-create with the business and Regional Finance on specific projects including partnerships.
- Ensure compliance with the J&J WW financial, HCBI and Business Conduct procedures
- Works as One Team with the FP&A Centre of Excellence, Finance Global Services teams and the Tax Centers to ensure accurate and timely actuals and business plan/forecast updates.
- Contributes to an engaging, collaborative, mindful Finance Team
- University degree or equivalent finance certification
- 3-5 yrs. Pharmaceutical / commercial finance experience
- Fluent command of English, German skills are an advantage
- Soft skills:
- Strong business partnering skills; customer oriented and strategic mindset
- Proactive approach; desire for continuous improvement and standardization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally; effective presentation skills
- Able to create a positive atmosphere of trust and mutual respect
- Results oriented with strong prioritization skills, high sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain accuracy under pressure
- Curious mindset; desire to learn
- Technical skills:
- Analytical and able to work with complexity
- MS Office proficiency especially Excel and Business Warehouse, SAP knowledge desired
- Please note that the primary location is Zug, Switzerland. Another possible location is Vienna, Austria
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)