Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905740701W
Janssen is committed to being a ground-breaking medical innovator, delivering high value medicines, and has introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions such as schizophrenia, epilepsy, cancer and HIV/AIDS. Medicines developed by Janssen are used to treat around 1,500 million patients every year.
The Multichannel team are currently looking for an Innovation Coach. The Innovation Coach will motivate and mentor Ideators, helps to assess idea and facilitates Design-Thinking and agile, sprint-oriented ways of working.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mentors and supports Ideators through a Janssen innovation process.
- Works with Ideators to challenge, draft and review ‘Innovation Alert’ submissions and provides feedback on ideas / Innovation Alerts.
- Facilitates conversations and workshops between Ideators and the right group of cross-functional stakeholders to accelerate the development of ideas into viable products and services.
- Works with a broader network of Innovation Coaches across the EMEA region to refine the approach to innovation.
The role is UK based and will involve some travel within the UK and potentially across the EMEA region. The role will be primarily office-based in the High Wycombe office.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- An inspiring mentor who can create and motivate a network of individuals to be bold when thinking of ideas for digital solutions.
- A communicator who provides clear, concise and constructive feedback.
- A facilitator that can define and lead Design-Thinking oriented ways of working to refine ideas into prototypes.
- A big-picture thinker who can see the potential in customer-centric ideas.
- A creative thinker who unleashes new ways of thinking to better understand customer needs and develop viable options and solutions that can be taken to market.
- An expert in collaboration that can work in a matrixed environment with a mixture of internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and familiar with agile / scrum methods and Design-Thinking.
- Experience in reviewing project / solution ideas from stakeholders from all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrable track record of innovating in processes and/or digital solutions.
- Experience in thinking ‘customer first’.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Exceptional communication skills, and a flexible style able to deal with stakeholders of all levels.
- Strong networking skills and ability to build rapport with individuals across the organisation.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)