Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst PIC COE
Requisition ID: 1905740545W
JOB TITLE: SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST
DEPARTMENT: MEDICAL DEVICE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
REPORTS TO: TEAM LEAD, MEDICAL DEVICE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
DePuy Synthes, a $10 billion franchise within Johnson & Johnson, is a market-leader in the Orthopaedic implants industry.
This is a global role focused on providing financial support to the DePuy Synthes worldwide Planning organization in relation to global Spend, Headcount and Capital. Providing excellent financial governance in the above areas, this is a key role to support the achievement of business and cashflow targets.
The role operates in a fast paced and fast-paced environment, with great opportunities for the individual to drive personal growth and development.
This position will also provide financial support for key supply chain projects led by both the DePuy Synthes and Medical Device Planning organisations and will support other projects under the remit of the Centre of Excellence as required.
The role requires an ambitious, continuous improvement mindset, that will drive improvements in core activities, improved business partnering and that will participate in the crafting of future initiatives for the team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting of DePuy Synthes Plan worldwide Spend, Headcount and Capex to the DePuy Synthes Plan VP and their leadership team.
- Provide all financial data for the monthly Plan governance review
- Work with finance teams across the global DePuy Synthes sites to ensure accurate reporting of spend, headcount and Capex on the TM1 system
- Lead the monthly results overview with the Depuy Synthes Plan leadership team
- Participate as the finance representative on project teams and report on Project spend on a monthly basis. Also includes preparation of Capital Appropriation requests.
- Support all major financial forecasting cycles (Business Plan, Quarterly Financial Updates, Long Range Financial Plan) for the Plan pillar.
- Coordinate reporting of forecast Plan Spend, Headcount and Capex on the TM1 system
- Lead forecast reviews with the Plan leadership team, preparing all material required for the reviews.
- Finance business partner to the global Plan organization, providing financial leadership and governance to manage global plan spend and headcount
- Build positive relationships with the global Finance community driving consistent reporting and standardisation
- Continuous focus on operational improvements and efficiencies
- Build on use of Alteryx and PowerBI as tools to improve reporting and analysis capabilities
- Support the strategic initiatives under the remit of the Centre of Excellent team
- Support the wider team in providing financial mentorship and leadership in relation to global inventory as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- 5+ years of meaningful multinational experience
- Exposure to operations through working with the business in a global supply chain environment
- Supply chain finance experience in Medical device or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in multi-cultural business partnering
- Results driven with a strong ownership and accountability for deliverables
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Framing and communicating of complex data
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous operational improvements.
- Dedicated, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build effective positive relationships
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)