Johnson & Johnson Careers
University Hiring Leader EMEA
Requisition ID: 1905740000W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a University TA Delivery Manager for Talent Acquisition within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Prague, Czech Republic.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’ve always excelled in times of change. We stand on the front lines of the biggest health challenges of our time, and we’re here to win. Our long history of firsts–Band-Aids, feminine care, cardiovascular stents, cancer treatments, digital health and, most recently, a life-changing vaccine against HIV–are proof that our proprietary blend of heart, science and ingenuity is profoundly changing the trajectory of health for humanity.
But those epic breakthroughs didn’t really come from Johnson & Johnson the company– they were discovered, developed and distributed by people just like you.
University Hiring Leader EMEA
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract: Full-time, unlimited contract
The University Talent Acquisition Delivery Manager will lead the strategy, delivery, execution, and assessment of university recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top early talent required to meet strategic objectives of Johnson & Johnson now as well as in future.
You will act as a Talent Advisor for key Enterprise partners while delivering optimal candidate experience by building industry & business insights to stay on top of trends and market changes in early talent hiring scope as well as be knowledgeable about talent competitors and the businesses’ talent priorities in university hiring. You will shape, connect and lead your team to ensure delivery of recruitment as well as projects in university hiring area. Finally, you will also drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of your people.
- Lead, implement and execute the University attraction Strategy across the region creating strong talent pipelines that meet future talent needs as well as positing J&J as an employer of choice in Europe - Middle East - Africa region (EMEA)
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s long term and short-term strategies by being a trusted talent advisor to ensure we attract, assess and select a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline
- Lead an experienced team of expert University Recruiters in the end-to-end processes of attracting and acquiring high caliber talent at all levels in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs.
- Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking, driving a best-in-class candidate experience through a fast, adaptive, iterative recruiting approach
- Execute Regional Diversity strategies in partnership with key partners (Business/Talent Acquisition leaders, recruiters, Office of Diversity & Inclusion, etc.)
- Oversee the TA strategy for all EMEA Leadership Development Programs (LDP’s) ensuring Johnson & Johnson have a highly competitive approach to market to attract and recruit the very best talent.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 8 years of HR/Recruiting experience, including at least 2 years in University recruiting
- Previous people management experience required
- Fluent English, fluent level of another European languages is a plus
- Proactive and responsible approach, ownership for results of the team
- Data and metrics driven approach
- Ability to create action plans and solutions as well as execute them
- Team leadership and development with accent to personal development of team members
- Strong prioritization skills - ability to handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities is required
- Ability to decide in ambiguous situations
- This role may require up to 30% travel
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)