Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Practice Principal Recruiter- Health Tech/Data Science/E-Commerce
Requisition ID: 1905739993W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Global Practice Principal Recruiter – Health Tech/Data Science/E-Commerce within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Global Practice Principal Recruiter will be responsible for the delivery, execution, and assessment of our newly envisioned, Talent Acquisition Practice Model that will provide Johnson & Johnson with a competitive advantage. You will utilize Health Tech/DS/E-Com industry & business acumen as an active, strategic, trusted advisor to Business Leaders and Human Resource Partners. You will bring deep expertise and market knowledge while staying on top of trends and market changes and knowledgeable about talent competitors. You will be a Talent Advisor as you translate the Health Tech/DS/E-Com enterprise and business strategy to craft the talent priorities for a particular Practice. At this level, you will have a greater degree of impact on the implementation of strategies aligned to business priorities of a supported Health Tech/DS/E-Com Practice.
- Translate the strategies of Global Practice model into deliverables, building, innovating and improving recruiting,
- Utilize a deep understanding of J&J's long and short-term strategies, with special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline. Apply deep technical acumen, including knowledge of industry and functional/therapeutic area to coach and influence hiring managers in the most critical talent insights.
- Stay largely connected with the external Market Access practice community, positioning oneself as an established professional with deep technical expertise, strong business network, significant social media presence, knowledge production and attendance of events and seminars.
- Cultivate a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of recruiting process. Craft long term relationships by acting as a career coach and becoming part of his/her network while building a consistent pipeline of passive talent for future opportunities.
- Lead a portfolio and guide internal clients in the best recruiting standards. Serve as a strategic talent advisor and as an ambassador for the Global D&I Strategy.
- Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking through a fast, adaptive and iterative recruiting approach.
- Utilize business data, technology, and other operational metrics to "sell" qualified diverse candidates to hiring managers and to "sell" J&J to passive and active talent. Integrate internal talent availability and external trends into a compelling talent narrative to drive data based decisions while observing emerging talent priorities.
- Build the Talent Sourcing plan to ensure the Company will find elite talent utilizing Global Talent Management strategies.
- Help others understand internal and external digital platforms to develop & execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines and cultivate relevant prospect/candidate relationships.
· Has a minimum required Bachelor’s degree.
· Has a minimum of 8 years of direct, relevant and recent business experience in a specialized Practice field is required.
· Has preferred background in a corporate environment or in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation.
· Has required global talent perspective and experience working in a highly matrixed environment is required.
· Has required knowledge of disruptive technologies that impact the healthcare industry and their implications in the business and talent landscape.
· Has preferably understanding of legal issues that impact global recruiting activities, namely employment contract law and restrictive covenants.
· Has required validated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages.
· Has required excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills are required, as is strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
· Has preferred excellent assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes are preferred.
· Has preferred proficiency with various applicant management and applicant tracking systems.
· Has preferred expertise in utilizing metrics regularly to track and maintain performance.
· Has to be willing to travel, as needed.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-50-100 Holmers Farm Way
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)