Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Data Analyst with French
Requisition ID: 1905739987W
At Johnson & Johnson, we’ve always excelled in times of change. We stand on the front lines of the biggest health challenges of our time, and we’re here to win. Our long history of firsts–Band-Aids, feminine care, cardiovascular stents, cancer treatments, digital health and, most recently, a life-changing vaccine against HIV–are proof that our proprietary blend of heart, science and ingenuity is profoundly changing the trajectory of health for humanity.
But those epic breakthroughs didn’t really come from Johnson & Johnson the company– they were discovered, developed and distributed by people just like you.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract: Full-time, unlimited contract
Are you looking for a job within data analytics? Would you like to discover data intelligence within Human Resources and particularly recruitment? Did you study statistics/mathematics, or do you have already data analytics experience? Are you fluent in French and you would like to use the language in your job as well? If your answers are YES, we have great opportunity for YOU!
As Talent Data Analyst you will become the member of our global recruiting team and you will drive business intelligence initiatives which will help our recruitment teams to be the best, so we can recruit for the best talents for Johnson & Johnson to change the trajectory of human health for humanity.
- Use multiple technologies, data, research and analytical insights to influence and drive Johnson & Johnson enterprise talent strategies and recruiting attraction efforts – make our recruitment based on data analytics
- Deliver high impact analysis such as: talent supply and demand analysis for diverse types of roles in diverse markets (primarily using your languages), competitive intelligence analysis, talent flow reporting, location strategy research, etc.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative & qualitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, identify trends and opportunities, and influence strategies with data-based insights.
- Partner closely with Talent Building and Recruiting teams on correct expectations setting based on data available
- Support ownership and delivery of Talent Building and Recruiting data, metrics and insights.
- Act as a change agent and influencer, continuing to be on the top of analytical capabilities trends outside of Johnson & Johnson and bringing new knowledge into the organization.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- We are looking for YOU if you have already 1-3 years of previous experience within data analytics or if YOU are a graduate of statistics/mathematics program looking for such an experience
- Fluent French and English spoken and written is required as you will use both languages daily
- Personality wise we are looking for your passion for data analytics, data analysis technologies, data visualization and many more to help our recruitment team to become more data driven and to grow our success that way
- We expect you to be able to identify risks/issues, analyze data, assess implications, formulate recommendations, and influence outcomes
A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)