Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Data Intelligence Specialist with German
Requisition ID: 1905739986W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Talent Intelligence Analyst (French Speaking) for Talent Acquisition within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Prague, Czech Republic.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’ve always excelled in times of change. We stand on the front lines of the biggest health challenges of our time, and we’re here to win. Our long history of firsts–Band-Aids, feminine care, cardiovascular stents, cancer treatments, digital health and, most recently, a life-changing vaccine against HIV–are proof that our proprietary blend of heart, science and ingenuity is profoundly changing the trajectory of health for humanity.
But those epic breakthroughs didn’t really come from Johnson & Johnson the company– they were discovered, developed and distributed by people just like you.
Talent data intelligence specialist with german
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract: Full-time, unlimited contract
As a member of our global recruiting team, Talent Data Analyst will drive business intelligence initiatives which will help our recruitment teams to be the best, so we can recruit for the best talents for Johnson & Johnson to change the trajectory of human health for humanity.
In this role, you will partner to implement a new portfolio of talent analytics products and services. You’ll be an integral part of the wider Global Talent Intelligence team (mostly based in Manila), to drive key components of the Talent Data Intelligence strategy and enable the enterprise to make critical talent decisions based on insights generated through research & data.
- Use multiple technologies, data, research and analytical insights to influence and drive Johnson & Johnson enterprise talent strategies and recruiting attraction efforts
- Deliver high impact products in areas such as: talent supply and demand analysis for diverse types of roles in diverse markets (primarily using your languages), competitive intelligence analysis, talent flow reporting, location strategy research, etc.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative & qualitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, identify trends and opportunities, and influence strategies with data-based insights.
- Partner closely with Talent Building and Recruiting leadership in aligning on intake of product requests, set expectations for delivery, and lead all aspects of product delivery
- Support ownership and delivery of Talent Building and Recruiting data, metrics and insights.
- Act as a change agent and influencer, continuing to be on the top of analytical capabilities trends outside of Johnson & Johnson and bringing new knowledge into the organization.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 3 years of analytics and/or research experience is required
- Previous experience within recruitment/talent acquisition sphere is preferred but not required
- Fluent German and English spoken and written - required
- Experience working with analytics and data visualization tools to drive actionable business insights is preferred
- Personality wise we are looking for your passion for data analytics, data analysis technologies, data visualization and many more
- We expect you to be able to identify risks/issues, analyze data, assess implications, formulate recommendations, and influence outcomes
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)