Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Builder with Dutch
Requisition ID: 1905739984W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Talent Builder for Talent Acquisition within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Prague, Czech Republic.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’ve always excelled in times of change. We stand on the front lines of the biggest health challenges of our time, and we’re here to win. Our long history of firsts–Band-Aids, feminine care, cardiovascular stents, cancer treatments, digital health and, most recently, a life-changing vaccine against HIV–are proof that our proprietary blend of heart, science and ingenuity is profoundly changing the trajectory of health for humanity.
But those epic breakthroughs didn’t really come from Johnson & Johnson the company– they were discovered, developed and distributed by people just like you.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract: Full-time, unlimited contract
As a member of our global recruiting team, Talent Builder will help our recruitment teams to be the best, so we can recruit for the best talents for Johnson & Johnson to change the trajectory of human health for humanity.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the Talent Building & Talent Intelligence organization focused on the creation and execution of talent identification and digital engagement strategies for top passive talent to ensure we build robust talent pipelines for current and future needs across Johnson & Johnson organization. You will be focused on building talent pipelines for diverse profiles recruited within Europe – Middle East – Africa region (EMEA).
- Use multiple capabilities including innovative technology, data, research and analytical insights to create and drive Johnson & Johnsons talent attraction strategy and directly build talent pipelines through J&J’s technologies
- Use enterprise engagement strategies (J&J employer brand, etc.) and own the development of innovative digital outreach campaigns (via social media, email outreach, etc.) for both short & long-term talent needs
- Partner with onsite recruiters on assigned requisitions to optimize talent building capabilities and ensure alignment on successful talent search
- Work closely with the Talent Intelligence team to enhance talent building outcomes based on research and insights and talent landscape analytics provided
- Partner with Talent Building Leadership Team in reviewing performance metrics, key performance indicators, that improve talent building efficiency and overall individual & team performance
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree required
- A minimum of 3 years experience in recruitment or headhunting or candidate research or active sourcing for talents is required
- Fluent Dutch and English are requited
- Experience in creating talent pipelines for various roles with different seniority through multiple channels
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build partnership and influence internal stakeholders as well as candidates
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced, changing, entrepreneurial environment within a corporate company – basically a start up project within multinational organization
- Knowledge and interest in social media, digital marketing & employment branding is a big preference
- Personality wise we are expecting you to be innovative with strong analytical skills connected with ability to find new ways and deliver results independently as well as being able to share and work within a team
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)