Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Technology Manager
Requisition ID: 1905739962W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for the position of System Engineer Productivity & Collaboration in the JJTS EMEA End User Services team. This position is part of a global team responsible for delivering and supporting the latest technologies in the Productivity and Collaboration space.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
The selected individual will act as a Senior Engineer leading technology domains and coach different levels of internal and business partners’ expertise, that are responsible for supporting and operating these technologies, used by our associates and contractors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain the IT-environment stability as technical owner of the end-to-end solution, while enhancing the services, together with our partners and supplier.
- Manage the technology change and evolution backlog as technical owner. Assess technology changes regarding their implementation effort and effects on our users and IT environment.
- Create PowerShell scripts to configure our O365 tenant, extract data for reporting and increase the level of automation.
- Identify key improvement areas, based on metrics and telemetry data, to constantly improve our service.
- Design new solutions and integration as responsible solution architect.
- Manage 3rd level incident cases, including vendor interactions as well as end-user contact.
- Perform Exchange on-call engineer duty on a week basis for our O365 hybrid infrastructure.
- Document key knowledge for end-users and support teams, as well as training of support teams (train the trainer) to keep the incident resolution process efficient and effective.
- Problem resolution and management at the internal IT reliability group, as well as in collaboration with external technology partners and vendors.
- Manage IT Security and Compliance requirements and requests.
A Master’s degree in Computer Science is preferred, a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is required. A minimum of 10 years of broad IT experience in the IT End-User services and infrastructure domain is required, preferably in a large global organization. Work experience in global virtual teams within large multinational matrix organizations is needed, as well as proven leadership skills in driving large technology transformational change.
- Experience architecting, developing, and launching End-user infrastructure services in cloud-hybrid and native cloud model, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Experience with the operation and support of End-User facing Productivity & Collaboration Services, especially: O365 tenant hybrid model for Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint online, AD. The server/tenant side as well as the desktop components must be covered. Other cloud workplace and storage technology knowledge and experience is an asset.
- Microsoft TEAMS and Skype for Business foundational knowledge is a complementary asset.
- Solid understanding of PC - and Mobile Client basic technologies is necessary.
- PowerShell or similar scripting skills and experience are a must to drive automation forward.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills; self-starter and solution-oriented individual that can act independently and coach others.
- Excellent oral and verbal written communication skills in English, able to speak with vendors product developers as well as end-users, translating IT jargon into common understandable language.
- Proven leadership skills in leading large technology transformational change, collaboration and teamwork in virtual global teams.
- Ability to define, shape, and help drive strategy to completion while effectively collaborating with others
- Security aware mind-set regarding the supported services, especially in the context of AIP, CA and fundamental security initiatives as subject matter expert
- Good relationship building skills, influencing internal and external stakeholders with shared and divergent interests in a global matrix environment is required
- Familiar with DevOps work model with Agile and KANBAN techniques.
- Experience with coaching and managing vendor and consulting partners
- Experience with working in a global team
Ability to function as part of a broader organizational team. Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is necessary. Collaboration skills and the ability to build strong win/win relationships with colleagues and partners. A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability, end user experience quality and drive to get results.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)