Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905739763W
Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. Our Family of Companies in Thailand is organized into several business segments comprising of Consumer, Vision Care, Medical Devices & Diagnostics, and Pharmaceuticals. We have more than 1,000 employees. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. You will thrive in our exciting and dynamic corporate culture, constantly seeking new challenges, making your own independent contributions to the company’s success. In the cooperative and open climate that prevails at Johnson & Johnson, you have the best chance for an attractive and long-term professional future.
Assists the National Sales Manager
to lead the overall sales effort and activities of sales team in developing
strong customer growth and shaping the professional environment.
This will be achieved through hands on leadership, excellent customer service and leading a trained, motivated team to deliver company standards every day by developing, planning and implementing business strategies based on strong understanding of competitive landscape, customers and category growth opportunities.
The candidate must develop & builds strong pipeline leadership, bench strength & sales competencies which create competitive advantage to meet and exceed the company’s short and long term objectives.
To effectively engages and builds customer relationships with key stakeholders and business owners thus driving value-added & mutually beneficial partnerships and facilitating for JJVC to become preferred partner of choice.
Internal : Sales, Marketing, Supply
Chain, Professional Affairs, Regional associates, Senior leadership
External : Business – Customer account owners, senior management, ECPs, industry stakeholders & associations
- Develops & executes business plan that addresses customer & JJVC growth objectives & opportunities ensuring outlet execution of programs with tracking matrix with the objective of growing the CL category
- Understand customer objectives, shopper, consumer & category trends to optimize plans & business opportunities so as to engage with customers for implementation of aligned goals.
- Manages and evaluates activities of major independent outlets, mini-chains and rest of independent customer accounts within channel, and negotiation of contracts of major customer accounts.
- Manages co-op budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimize spends and to achieve positive business results.
- Leads in regular business reviews with key customers & ensures tracking is in place for timely adjustments &/or updates.
- Continuously building and effective strong relationships with individual accounts to develop the ongoing business to a higher level of sustainable growth.
- Ensures that each Customer Development Executive (CDE) delivers against Key Call objectives & Target call no., fostering behavioral change & commitment with ECP so as to shape and raise the professional eye care environment in industry.
- Ensures all sales personnel and programs are healthcare compliant and Credo based with key focuses on customer sell-through & maintenance of healthy trade inventory.
- Conducts one-on-one coaching with CDEs to develop sales capability and bench strength by understanding and imploring training and development needs. Most importantly providing insight for professional and personal improvement in productive performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. MBA is preferred
- Minimum 4 to 5 year sales experience across operations, channel management, or medical device industry
- Excellent interpersonal (handle all levels), leadership, written & oral communication skills. Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic
- Proactive, innovative, independent worker, has initiative, excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales, brand & category applications and principles.
- Strong leadership of teams & understanding of people development
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)