The Senior Finance Analyst is a member of the Local Plant Team located in Fuji, Japan. The position directs activities of product costing, product manufacturing analysis, and inventory valuation. The position provides recommendations to senior management in support of the achievement of Company goals. Position reports to the Senior Finance Manager.
• Perform month end close activities related to Cost Accounting.
• Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis. Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
• Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in SAP; maintain periodic cost rolls/updates
• Prepares estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
• Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation.
• Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process.
• Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, internal audit, and coordination with inventory control, production and work order processing.
• Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls.
• Represent finance to provide business support on for team driving for operation improvement, cost reduction etc.
Option 1 (Preferred)
Fuji Plant in Mishima area (on site), some traveling to Headquarter in Tokyo on a need basis
Based in Tokyo with frequent travel to Fuji Plant, generally 2 days per week. A short term stay in the plant may be required according to circumstances
Profile (education level, experience, competences)
• Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent with professional certification such as CPA, CMA
• 5+ years of accounting experience; cost accounting preferred
• Knowledge of ERP system, SAP preferred
• Strong grasp of GAAP accounting and general accounting concepts
• Fluent in English and Japanese, written and verbal
• Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Excellent analytical skills with strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex processesプライマリ場所
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)ジョブ
Planning & AnalysisRequisition ID