Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition Partner
Requisition ID: 1905739657W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you an experienced recruiter and are you seeking new challenges in the Talent Acquisition area? Are you passionate about covering end-to-end recruitment process including innovative sourcing channels, new interviewing techniques, offer negotiation and complex communication with stakeholders? Do you want to be part of exciting projects in Talent Engagement, Talent Assessment or Employer Branding areas? Do you want to have a chance to be part of a global network of colleagues who touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day?
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for following areas:
- Recruitment: by covering end to end recruitment process for roles within Johnson & Johnson in Belgium and the Netherlands while you will be based in Prague – remote recruitment processes
- Talent strategy: by demonstrating knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends
- Stakeholder management: by regular meetings and managing expectations with Hiring Managers and partnering with HR Business Partners and other HR specialist teams etc.
- Candidate relationship management: by building positive candidate experience
- Participation in diverse projects connected with Talent Acquisition delivery and Employer Branding, etc.
- Employer branding: by designing and following HR marketing activities such as social media campaigns, job fairs, targeted communication etc.
- Min 2 years of experience in recruitment
- Fluent English
- Previous experience from international company as well as internal recruiting experience is a big plus
- Demonstrated capability in high-volume recruiting for a wide variety of positions is preferred
- Personality wise we are looking for you if you are results oriented, driven personality who can prioritize and deal with high volume of various roles. We are also looking for your relationship building skills to ensure you have effective partnership with your hiring managers, other stakeholders as well as candidates.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)