Johnson & Johnson Careers
A2R Revenue Team Lead
Requisition ID: 1905739567W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
A2R Revenue Team Lead
full time, permanent contract
- Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day financial and accounting activities across Revenue process for Medical Devices in EMEA region (including P&L and Balance sheet).
- Plan and monitor timely & compliant execution of revenue cut-off and closing activities in accordance with SLA commitments, observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements and calendars;
- Review and update revenue controls and procedures. Identify and implement accounting for new revenue contract types. Define transparent practices that facilitate Management analysis and Corporate reporting.
- Promote end‐to‐end standardized and efficient approach leveraging on automation possibilities;
- Identify and pursue business opportunities to continuously improve quality of services provided to internal customers;
- Direct, train, supervise, and evaluate direct reports to enhance their performance, development and ownership of work product;
- Manage staff turnover & quality retention to ensure sustainable operations;
- Ensure new businesses are onboarded into GS seamlessly and in collaboration with key stakeholders (BUF, COE, ESP team, SCH, etc)
- Assist A2R Manager in setting departmental targets, demonstrating progressively increased levels of responsibility and achievement.
- Active and effective interaction with other GS departments.
- Efficient and timely closing of financial period assuring high standard
- Sound financial advice, support and technical expertise provided to subordinates and client management
- Accurate & timely Revenue finalization in accordance with Revenue recognition WWP and Corporate guidelines (Transmittal Letter)
- Support to the local affiliate in new contracts review accordingly new Revenue recognition WWP.
- At least 4-6 years experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service environment
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Strong people management skills; experience in managing a team is a must
- Strong Finance and accounting knowledge
- Preferred SAP Lynx and JDE knowledge
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Internationally recognized finance qualification an advantage
- Solid business acumen
- Good presentation skills
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)