Johnson & Johnson Careers
E-Commerce Key Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1905739560W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Commerce Manager KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The E-Commerce Key Account Manager is responsible for coordinating all e-commerce activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement, and E-Commerce revenue for JNJ Consumer products.
- leads the day-to-day execution of the e-commerce business and online sales strategy
- fully responsible for e-com customers, business targets and profitable growth
- build and execute strategy and development plan for assigned channel
- develop, maintain and improve long-term partnership with customers
- negotiate with customers the yearly terms and conditions
- coordinates and executes e-commerce initiatives and promotional campaigns
- close cooperation with online marketing
- own the day-to-day activities of the e-commerce platform and all online sales efforts
- responsible for meeting online sales plans and tracking individual accounts monthly sales targets
- maintain relationships with e-commerce partners and manage partner/client expectations
- manage site development and launch activities for all new e-commerce accounts including product descriptions, images, assets, banners, brand pages, and other attributes
- support and manage the creation and execution of all e-commerce promotional activities and merchandising strategy
- work with e-commerce partners to obtain analytics on customer´s programs as well as overall sales goals/strategies
- implement strategies to grow revenue per current customer base and strategies to acquire new online customers
- identify and survey market trends, new product launches/innovations, and stay up-to-date on trends in e-commerce
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
Core competencies required for this role:
- At least 2-3 years of experience with E-commerce + other sales experience years is advantage
- University degree or High school + relevant experience
- Communicative level of English, Fluent Czech or Slovak
- Driving license category B
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-contained and flexibility
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits such as life and pension insurance, 5 weeks of holidays etc.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)