Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905739426W
Biosense Webster (BWI), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting.
Hi-Tech meets Medical Devices at Biosense Webster! If you want to work with great people in a fast paced environment, help make a huge difference in the lives of patient’s and want to be responsible for providing the most innovative technology in the field of cardiac electrophysiology, then Biosense Webster is the place for you! Our products are used by prominent physicians around the world and help improve the lives of thousands of patient’s. Simply put, we are a highly innovative entrepreneurial company with a truly global and diverse culture, backed by the support structure of the Johnson & Johnson Corporation – a winning combination! Our commitment to quality and our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones as a company.
Biosense Webster is the world leader in the $2.5 billion worldwide electrophysiology market. Our growth has enabled a committed focus on talent development by providing many new opportunities for our employees to expand their knowledge and develop their careers. Our dedication to developing our leaders is unwavering and our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admirable corporations in the world.
The Clinical Support Specialist (CSS) will provide expert clinical, technical and product advice/assistance as well as training to physicians, EP lab staff, technicians and administrators regarding all aspects of BWI’s systems and catheter equipment. Assistance/support is generally provided, but not limited to, electrophysiology interventions within an assigned geographical region and in a manner of utmost professionalism.
Further expectations of a CSS include the following:
- Together with the European Technical team ensure effective servicing, maintenance, repair and co-ordinate functioning of all clinical sites and upgrades of soft- and hardware
- Share best practices to best assist customers and use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
- Create awareness of BWI solutions and facilitate contact between the Territory Sales Manager (TM) or Account Manager (AM) and the key decision makers to drive our business.
- Responsible for maximizing customer case support capability through efficient planning and scheduling techniques, driving collaboration, maintaining consistent, open lines of communication with all other team members both internal/external and/or local/international.
- Responsible for assisting and supporting in achieving predefined business goals.
- Establish and share best practices with sales and clinical/technical colleagues and internal partners, to develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond the EP lab, including, but not only physicians, nurses, technicians as well as hospital administrators and staff.
- Remain current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices, technical troubleshooting and relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-pressured, stressful environment, maintain composure and focus whilst problem solving in stressful situations.
- Engage in important dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders and then formulate possible solutions accordingly
- Mentoring for new BWI team members
- Responding daily to requests via email & telephone from customers, physicians as well as other internal and external partners.
- Administrative work such as handling account documentation, complaints, compliance training, expense reporting, company system input and maintaining Safe Fleet standards according to Company guidelines.
- Communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level, ensuring subordinates follow all company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties assigned to him/her as required.
- Tertiary education in the field of (para)medical or (bio)technical
- Familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook for daily business use.
- 1-3 years experience as a clinical support specialist within the medical device field (ideally cardiology) or previous experience as an EP nurse.
- Experience having introduced new technology on the market by working with key opinion leaders is also advantageous
- Service-, support-, solution- and result-orientated
- Able to work independently and take ownership and responsibility
- Open to travel (locally and internationally for congresses/training etc.)
- English (spoken & written) mandatory
- German preferred
- French advantageous
- A valid Swiss residence and work permit is mandatory.
It is required that you are is in possession of a valid code B driver’s license.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are offering you a diversified position with a variety of responsibilities in a dynamic and complex international environment. Have we sparked your interest? Then please send us your complete online application in English.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)