Johnson & Johnson Careers
Packaging Development Staff Engineer
Requisition ID: 1905739392W
Positions at this level are typically individual contributors who execute and sometimes lead critical new product development packaging or process related projects. Individuals in these positions are high-level to mid-level professionals who have a diversified wealth of knowledge of technical principles and practices in broad areas, often serving as team leaders on critical projects.
- Plan and organize projects, driving across multiple subject areas, defining scope, range, and problem resolution methods / techniques
- Risk taking, and decision making are critical components of the role in helping determine project success relative to technical problems and / or the resolution of critical issues
- Often participate in and lead cross-functional project teams as the project leader
- Works within specific franchise with oversight for individual projects, usually parts of larger initiatives
- May lead and sometimes supervise small professional staff / resources for projects
- Degree in Engineering; polymer science and technology, mechanical, chemical, electrical, civil, nuclear, and aerospace, or any related discipline.
- 5-6 years’ experience in solid package development, technical jobs, and innovation.
- Typically requires MS or an MBA in conjunction with Progressive industry and executive experience
- 4+ Years’ Experience with MS/MBA
- 6+ Years’ Experience with BS
- Additional certifications and education, in technical. Environmental or business preferred
- Computer skill, AutoCAD
- Good English communication skill
- Independent, good leadership skills and strong technical skills.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)
R&D Engineering (R&D)