Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Application Security
Requisition ID: 1905739263W
IT Manager – Application Security - Janssen Ireland - Limerick
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Motivated by our dedication to patients, we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Application Security Manager within Janssen, part of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies. As an Information Security & Risk Manager (ISRM) will be ISRM organization focused on driving the implementation of the Software Security Assurance (SSA) program to reduce risk and protect Johnson & Johnson information assets.
- Provide security input and requirements for the Johnson & Johnson Development Centers
- Consult with development teams to ensure that secure coding practices are followed
- Recommend and specify tools and processes to assess the effectiveness of code reviews and secure design practices
- Assist with integrating tools / processes from the SSA program into existing Dev Ops Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery
- Assist with building and delivering secure application development training resources and materials
- Provide mentorship on usage of SSA tools
- Compile relevant metrics to gauge health of the SSA program
- Provide consulting and mentorship on application assessments, threats, and act as the security SME during security incidents
- Support special projects and other activities as required
- BS/BA is preferred or equivalent experience.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in professional roles within Information Security or Application Development
- Strong knowledge of information security controls for application development
- Working knowledge of application security / quality tools (e.g., Veracode, BlackDuck, ZAP, Qualys, SonarQube, etc.)
- Working knowledge of CI / CD tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Working knowledge of security frameworks/projects such as OWASP, ISO, SANS Critical Controls, etc.
- Superb communication skills, ability to network, interface and influence
- Application development experience required
- Proven leadership skills, business insight and technical skills
- CISSP certification preferred
- This position may require up to 10% domestic & international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)